💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The next big Social Media network?

Noah

Featured Posts

These last days I posted TONS of threads about Social Media, and which Social Media Network is the next big thing.

I came across https://mewe.com/, a safe Network.

A short description:

It’s your show. Share your world online your way, by your rules.

You own your content. You control your interactions. You design your level of privacy.

MeWe is where you can be authentic and uncensored, the way you are in your real life.

MeWe challenges the status quo by making privacy the foundation of online social experiences.

MeWe keeps your information free from tracking, spying, and scraping.

Share content only with those you wish to see it. It's your online life, with privacy, safety, and simplicity.

Some artists are starting to share this network, are you going to join?

#Not4Sale

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, Nino said:

I don't think anybody will dethrone Twitter or Facebook in the US tbh

They are even extending their business. Twitter got Vine, Facebook got IG. I am kinda sure that MeWe will get bought too.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I'm not really digging the design, but we will see. I remember saying I will never befriend the idea of being a fan of someone I never met, but look at me now. :laughga: 

Maybe when my favorite artists/companies/friends start using it, I'll give it a try. :)

Just now, Ibo said:

I'm not really digging the design, but we will see. I remember saying I will never befriend the idea of being a fan of someone I never met, but look at me now. :laughga: 

Maybe when my favorite artists/companies/friends start using it, I'll give it a try. :)

I would really want a Network where you can design your page more, almost like a mix of Facebook/IG and Tumblr.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, Noahhh said:

I would really want a Network where you can design your page more, almost like a mix of Facebook/IG and Tumblr.

Same here. I absolutely love Tumblr, but it's lacking something Facebook has and vice versa. 

Just now, Ibo said:

Same here. I absolutely love Tumblr, but it's lacking something Facebook has and vice versa. 

Personally, I think tumblr lacks connection. You could describe a tumblr blog as an self designed art exhibition with your favorite pieces. Facebook is a community, there is connection happening between the users, more than just a reblog. If you could design your facebook page more unique (layout/color scheme/font etc.) and start reblogging and hearting posts it would give a step in a different yet exciting direction. 

Thinking about it, I think that's why lm.com never really took off for the GP. It just hasn't had much creativity to it. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

5 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Personally, I think tumblr lacks connection. You could describe a tumblr blog as an self designed art exhibition with your favorite pieces. Facebook is a community, there is connection happening between the users, more than just a reblog. If you could design your facebook page more unique (layout/color scheme/font etc.) and start reblogging and hearting posts it would give a step in a different yet exciting direction. 

Thinking about it, I think that's why lm.com never really took off for the GP. It just hasn't had much creativity to it. 

Couldn't have said it better. :applause:

Tumblr introduced instant messaging, but I don't think that is enough to turn blogging into community blogging. I still enjoy it, but I am looking forward to what's in stores. 

Just made an account :flower:

Not quite sure what i'd be using this for, but I just want to be able to say I've had an account since before the network blew up :green:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

5 minutes ago, Koreku said:

Not quite sure what i'd be using this for, but I just want to be able to say I've had an account since before the network blew up :green:

The network is making deals with Sony apparently. Mariah Carey and some other stars posted links to it. 

The Interface is a bit messy ngl

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

9 minutes ago, Koreku said:

btw, I made (the first) lady gaga group on there, join if you want :nick:

https://mewe.com/join/ladygaga

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, Noahhh said:

The network is making deals with Sony apparently. Mariah Carey and some other stars posted links to it. 

The Interface is a bit messy ngl

The interface is indeed messy :air: it's very pro-clutter.

Also, isn't their motto #Not4Sale? I guess that means they won't allow themselves to sell-out to purchasers like IG did with FB. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Just now, Koreku said:

The interface is indeed messy :air: it's very pro-clutter.

Also, isn't their motto #Not4Sale? I guess that means they won't allow themselves to sell-out to purchasers like IG did with FB. 

Well, Sony could sponsor it and in return their Artists can release special stuff on there etc. but IDK

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

LePetitGAGABLover
37 minutes ago, Nino said:

I don't think anybody will dethrone Twitter or Facebook in the US tbh

Almost nobody uses Facebook though :toofunny:

Archived