Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artist and Fan Relationship in the Future on Social Media

Noah

Featured Posts

Hey y'all,

I just got on my facebook, I just remembered how like 4 years ago, I would post on there every day. I moved on in 2012 and got more active on Twitter, which I had since 2011 and was tweeting at least 4 times each day. In 2013 my Twitter Account got deleted and I got a new one but the whole tweeting just became less and less. Eventually I stopped tweeting often mid 2014. Now, I looked at my Twitter and my last tweet is almost 2 months ago and it said ' #MTVSTARS Lady Gaga '. I wasn't as active on Twitter because it became boring. The whole atmosphere there. I feel like it will die within the next 2 years along with Facebook (not the company). So, now with Instagram and Snapchat being at the peak (for most people) outshining facebook and twitter. When these two will go, where will everyone who just wants to post and share their mind go? (Off Topic but, reading this makes me sad because I remember how it was such a huge deal to have facebook).

But now to the Entertainment Part to it, Where will Artists connect with their fans? Where will fanbases go? Facebook and Twitter soon will join MySpace. Instagram is at it's peak, but what's next? Where will Kim post her a*s pictures? Where will Gaga post her farm? Where will be place to discuss Kylies lips? 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

imwoahvicky

I never noticed Twitter dying. I literally see fanbases fight on there 24/7 and retweeting everything. 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I never noticed Twitter dying. I literally see fanbases fight on there 24/7 and retweeting everything. 

Well, I follow about 600 people (40 of them are celebs) and my feed is really empty and boring.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 minute ago, F AM E said:

Back to MySpace! A true reverse social networking experience! 

I love that Idea, with their new Interface they look enjoyable!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Runway

Never liked facebook, first because i didn't have friends back in '08 when it was a thing and now because I despise the idea that someone you went elementary school with like 10 years ago can find you :wtf: its happened to me and i hate it

i like instagram and snapchat better tbh.

Iwontell

Telepathy, bitch. It's coming!

EDIT: but, to be honest, I think sites like FB, twitter or IG, will have a longer life cycle, compared to myspace or orkut. And even if they're not in their peaks, they'll still be good for a niche to which it's services are appropriate (twitter's peak has passed, but the people I see using it, still love it and don't want to try FB or google+).

That's what I see happening in the future, lots of segmentation (so people can pick a social media that really "clicks" with them and with their circle of friends - and it's happening already, tweens are very into vine, younger girls like tumblr, people that seek information tend to stick with twitter, etc.) and longer cycles before these services are replaced...

I think artists will choose a couple of services where they'll be more active (Gaga is all about IG and Twitter, for example) and let their teams deal with the others.

I like forums a lot...I like that they allow people to debate ideas and impressions, instead of just parading themselves (which is all I see in FB and IG and is utterly uninteresting)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The Child

Snapchat is the present and the future :giveup:

Everything else can rest in peace :bye:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Runway
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Snapchat is the present and the future :giveup:

Everything else can rest in peace :bye:

I hope it remains underground. I love its privacy to post drunk picz without getting in trouble :stalkga:

The Child
1 minute ago, Runway said:

I hope it remains underground. I love its privacy to post drunk picz without getting in trouble :stalkga:

You have to know that everything you post or send to someone on snapchat is saved lol, so you better not post drunk pics :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived