Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Insecure Nicki Minaj "drags" IG user

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

-

So sad. :rip: she's a millionaire and she talks about how other are insecure, but comes off as the most insecure in the music industry :rip: this is how she spends her xmas eve. :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I've never seen such self-centered person like her. Sad.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SissyFromSpace

People like to dismiss Miley because she's crazy naked but wanna praise immature, faux "feminists" like Onika. sad.

Obsessed Gaga daily user Lance tried to "drag" successful millionaire Nicki Minaj on a site she is too busy being the queen of rap to even be aware of :bye: 

Sizzily
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Obsessed Gaga daily user Lance tried to "drag" successful millionaire Nicki Minaj on a site she is too busy being the queen of rap to even be aware of :bye: 

Obsessed Gaga Daily user Nino tried to "drag" obsessed Gaga Daily user Lance after he tried to "drag" successful millionaire Nicki Minaj on a site she is too busy being the little princess of rap, who can't come close to The Queen of Rap Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott, to even be aware of :flower:

One Banned Boi

7 minutes ago, Princess Leia said:

Obsessed Gaga Daily user Nino tried to "drag" obsessed Gaga Daily user Lance after he tried to "drag" successful millionaire Nicki Minaj on a site she is too busy being the little princess of rap, who can't come close to The Queen of Rap Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott, to even be aware of :flower:

I don't compulsively drag Lance with every post so I'm obviously not obsessed in the same way :) 

Sizzily
Just now, Nino said:

I don't compulsively drag Lance with every post so I'm obviously not obsessed in the same way :) 

I know, just joking, sis :hug:

Off Topic: I wish they would add back some emotes like hug. There's not a good "sorry,love you,don't feel bad" emote which is awkward.

One Banned Boi

2 minutes ago, Princess Leia said:

I know, just joking, sis :hug:

Off Topic: I wish they would add back some emotes like hug. There's not a good "sorry,love you,don't feel bad" emote which is awkward.

I was just playing too :tongue:. I miss hug too, ive literally went and found it on image search before. It was one of my absolute favorites :giveup:

GloZell Green
33 minutes ago, Nino said:

To be honest. Didn't he also say that no one should hate on "Queen of rap Iggy (:lmao:)" because that makes people racist? Where's the same policy on this thread? :derpga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

To be honest. Didn't he also say that no one should hate on "Queen of rap Iggy (:lmao:)" because that makes people racist? Where's the same policy on this thread? :derpga: 

this fan fiction :lmao:

Archived