💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga on an Artist Named Yohji.

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Yamamoto is a man - you're might be confusing him with Yayoi Kusama, who indeed collaborated with Vuitton.

The vintage red opera coat Gaga wears in her AHS opening scene was designed by him, and it is to my knowledge the only garment from Yohji she has publicly worn.

Sudarshana

A pretty vague review in my opinion. She just did what she always does: inspires people by telling them they're an inspiration :flutter:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

KyliesChild
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yamamoto is a man - you're might be confusing him with Yayoi Kusama, who indeed collaborated with Vuitton.

The vintage red opera coat Gaga wears in her AHS opening scene was designed by him, and it is to my knowledge the only garment from Yohji she has publicly worn.

Yes, I know that he is a man. But thank you! I don't know why, but I actually did get confused between them two; sometimes I type without thinking. I like Yayoi's work more. I didn't know that he designed the red cloak, that is nice to know. :flutter: 

EDIT: The tentacles thing used in the display looked amazing. I remember reading about it on selectism.com

KyliesChild

14 minutes ago, fobbyassLM said:

Is is good article tho?

I don't really read magazine so I wouldn't know how good she did:flower:

I guess? It is quite surprising coming from the woman that says “were" instead of “we're". The whole book is great including her photoshoot.

Archived