Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
41 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It's fake.

The most likely release date is still Jan 8 unless something really unusual happens in the app within the next 24 hours.

How dare you? 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20304-1422567659-5.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Chump said:

I hope it's true. I can't wait to see it open with Cheek to Cheek numbers and then fall into oblivion

you mean with 'The Silver Lining' opening numbers

Redstreak

Truly the most tragic album release in history

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon
1 hour ago, Clean said:

Hide contents

@Haroon can you close this now? :air:

Moved it to Entertainment Talk and put it under the 'Rumour' tag because it's a fishy situation :omg: 

@Paper Gangsta I edited the title and tag and moved it to Entertainment Talk because the tweet was deleted so it's more rumour-ville now with speculation as to why it was deleted and such and if it's true :udidnt: 

MJHolland

I don't understand how two separate threads were made and both of you titled them blatantly wrong.

The tweet explicitly says it's coming out tomorrow. Last time I checked tomorrow wasn't Christmas. Literally just read.

4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The tweet explicitly says it's coming out tomorrow. Last time I checked tomorrow wasn't Christmas. Literally just read.

I hate to rain on your parade, but 'The Today Show' (the ones who tweeted it) is an Australian news show. In Australia, it is currently the 24th December, so it is in fact Christmas tomorrow if you're in that part of the world.

32 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

How dare you? 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20304-1422567659-5.

Just protecting you from having to meltdown on Christmas day

972785722.gif

arthurhmangum
Just now, Creyk said:

Just protecting you from having to meltdown on Christmas day

972785722.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6514-1422568111-12.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

MJHolland
10 minutes ago, Greg said:

I hate to rain on your parade, but 'The Today Show' (the ones who tweeted it) is an Australian news show. In Australia, it is currently the 24th December, so it is in fact Christmas tomorrow if you're in that part of the world.

... You mean this is not The Today Show hosted at 30th Rockefeller Street New York, New York?

Bye forever :deadbanana::rip:

Ferrer Zorola

hahahahahah this is so ridiculous why Christmas tho? as if the album had anything to do with Christmas
I'm pretty sure it's not coming yet 

LIFE IS GOOD

scheibemonster
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Even so, who's actually purchasing music on Christmas Day, even if it's digital? On that day, you just want to hear Christmas songs and are eating/drinking/dancing/playing party games. Who's sitting on their phone looking up new music releases? And even if the news appeared on the tv, would anyone even bother for at least a week? I think that this release could actually be something her fans might want to purchase physically too. Remember that the cover contains all that braille - you can probably feel it by running your hands over it. It might be one of those soft album covers, like a tough paper case, not a plastic jacket. Meaning it'll be the perfect album to own physically. So, hard copies may be more of a sell. What'll the chances be that it's Tidal exclusive the first week, though? To potentially get a ton of new subscribers spending their Christmas money on a membership to hear the new album? And then rush out on January 1st to buy it?

I would buy it 

Archived