💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Today Show tweet that Rihanna's ANTI's coming on Christmas

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Tweet gone, im living :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

they deleted the tweet. But did they do it cause they were wrong or cause they announced something that they weren't supposed to

Mobster
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

they deleted the tweet. But did they do it cause they were wrong or cause they announced something that they weren't supposed to

They just deleted my f*cking Christmas, that's what they did :grr:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Didymus
Just now, Mobster said:

They just deleted my f*cking Christmas, that's what they did :grr:

CACKLING

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Didymus said:

Messsss nooooo :rip:

let's hope it was true but Rih scalped them for runing surprise so they had to delete it

Lol.....i will wait and see

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

President Biden

Is it coming on the 24th or 25th? Any I'm pumped. I wake up so early on Xmas I just sit around and for my parents so this will give me something to do

I got drunk

Katsuki Bakugo
37 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Heaux, heaux, heaux! Merry Thotmas. :flower:

Bless all the thots throughout the world for all the sins they made! Rihsus has been reborn, lets all rihjoice and be glad in it!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

StrawberryBlond

Must be false. There is no way any label would take such a stupid risk to release an album on Christmas Day. It never happens because no one cares about new albums until well after the new year. You'll notice that albums by big names generally don't start releasing until March at the earliest. Because it takes the public a while to get over the albums of last year and move into the new stuff. At the end of the year and the start of the new year, there's sales going on everywhere and people aren't interested in buying new stuff, it's the old albums that they're wanting - the ones that got listed in all the "best albums of the year" lists. Oh, it's on sale for £2? I'll take that. What's this? New album? Don't know anything about it, I'll just leave it for now. That's why the new year tends to be just filled with albums of yesteryear. Then in February, big awards seasons start with the Grammys and BRITS, so the old albums will reign supreme again. I remember Iggy Azalea said this was why her debut album kept getting pushed back - because her label told her every month held the risk of old albums doing well and this period wouldn't end until March at the earliest. Seriously, who is bothered about new music on Christmas Day? Even if Gaga released new stuff, I'd hold out for a while. I'm not even online over Christmas and neither are a lot of other people. Plus, on Christmas Day, the shops are shut, meaning she'll miss out on a whole day's worth of sales. The album reviewers will be off for the holidays. No one wants to even think about new music until New Years Day (if they're not slaving off hangovers).

I honestly wonder where all these rumours are coming from. They're getting wilder by the day.

Archived