Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are some major flaws of your favorite Divas?

Replay88

Featured Posts

Those Divas ... We love them for their talents. They are perfect in every aspect .... except there is this one quality that irks me about them.

I wish they own up to it ... fix that imperfection ... and become the Goddess that they truly are.

Let us use constructive criticism and help these Divas become the ICON that they should be.

Lady Gaga- a bit pretentious a times

Katy Perry- terrible live performance, cant dance

Demi Lovato- timid, lack confidence, cant dance

Britney Spears- cant sing

Adele- does not look like a Diva

Madonna- ?

Taylor Swift- only writes teenage girly songs

Nicki Manaj- ?

Iggy Azalea- ?

Others- ?

Your comments please ..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

gaga - has annoying fans

lana - has annoying fans

marina - has annoying, pretentious fans who say they hate pop music despite listening to marina and the diamonds

emma roberts is an abuser

Haroon

Emphasis on "constructive criticism" guys, if this thread starts to become messy it'll get locked and WP will be given out :omg: Just wanted to come here and quickly say that as a pre-warning because threads about negatives can get out of hand :udidnt: 

Warholian

Lady Gaga - Annoying, overly loyal, and usually delusional fans. The preconception that comes with liking Gaga (her fans are flamboyantly gay, pop obsessed, bullied, and liken Gaga to being their mother)... Sometimes I'll admit the music she puts out is less than quality *cough*The Fame*cough*Born This Way*... I'm sure there's, like, 100X more. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Curunir
16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Emphasis on "constructive criticism" guys, if this thread starts to become messy it'll get locked and WP will be given out :omg: Just wanted to come here and quickly say that as a pre-warning because threads about negatives can get out of hand :udidnt: 

your politeness never ceases to amaze me :giveup:

OT: the OP description is a mess (i'm putting it politely)

Edonis

I'm sorry but this is a mess attempt at a hit thread. :deadbanana:

OT: I think even with their "flaws" they all have some sort of reason for being successful and existing in the music industry. Its kind of rude IMO. 

A Real Panda

Excuse me? Have you heard of Taylor Swift songs that are non-singles? Its not all "teenage girly songs", a lot of them are in 1989 but other albums such as Speak Now and Red have a lot of maturity. Heartbreak isn't "teen-y", its for all ages. Taylor have songs that dont talk about relationships such as Innocent (about maturity), Never Grow Up (about being away from her parents), Mean (empowerment song against bullies), etc. 

And Adele looks like a diva to me, if you are insinuating this based on her "appearance", then that is ridiculous.

Gaga may come off "pretentious" for you, but to me (and i dont need anyone to agree with me on this) she's passionate. For someone who writes and at times produces her songs, she gets into her very big and wild imagination paired with the love of her work gives her a pass for me on whatever she says she perceives her work to be.

Prismatic

Gaga - Exaggerate too much (this is the best thing ever etc, etc)

Katy - Not singing the song that is suited for her voice. She is so much better with acoustic/alternative/rock oriented music so much better, but is a hit or miss with pop songs.

Madonna - Stop being a trendssetter (then again, there is nothing for her to prove because she has done everything and basically succeed, so I'm fine with her being cool/hip) 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

FlopSlut

Lady Gaga - Doesn't care about being on top anymore. How am I gonna feed my self esteem now?

Merrier Care - Oh dahling dahling she's pawfect!

Lona Delery - Sooo many boring songs.

Merna and teh Dermonds - Too many boring songs.

Bayonse - Flawless.

Trayler Shaft - Not a very good singer or dancer.

Donna Summer - Is not relevant anymoar.

Madoner - Very rude towards Gags, and released that thing called "Betch I'm Madoner"

Cher - Not relevant anymoar BIATCH. 

Brinty Spreas - Not very cool or fun anymoar.

:awkney:

Flopenstein

Prismatic
Just now, FlopSlut said:

Lady Gaga - Doesn't care about being on top anymore. How am I gonna feed my self esteem now?

Merrier Care - Oh dahling dahling she's pawfect!

Lona Delery - Sooo many boring songs.

Merna and teh Dermonds - Too many boring songs.

Bayonse - Flawless.

Trayler Shaft - Not a very good singer or dancer.

Donna Summer - Is not relevant anymoar.

Madoner - Very rude towards Gags, and released that thing called "Betch I'm Madoner"

Cher - Not relevant anymoar BIATCH. 

Brinty Spreas - Not very cool or fun anymoar.

:awkney:

It's Medoner, just saying. If you want to be all Nekci Menij, at least spell the name right. 

And why bring up Donna Summer :awkney: if that's the lame excuse... 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

1 hour ago, Replay88 said:

Adele- does not look like a Diva

Excuse you but Adele has earned her spot as a Diva.

as for the rest:

Nicki - overconfident, cocky, self-justificates

Iggy - Racist mofo, has no talent.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived