Jump to content
news

Pictures from the AHS: Hotel finale set


monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

 

So Lily Rabe is back, Alexandra Breckenridge (MH and Coven) is back too, new Matt Bomer style ! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Iwontell

If this girl's goal was to make me jelly...she succeeded...

73a7ff44e0b217b62011f7954b5ede9394bb0058

 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.
Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, S said:

Gaga looks exhausted here

CW2pvONWoAEOout.jpg

though I'm glad she'll wear that clothes from the official photophoot in one episode ! :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have thought that the finale would be tightly kept under the wraps, because this seems like hella spoilers.

Not that I mind lol. So if Lily and Alexandra are back, like... what is up??? With Sarah playing Billie Dean, it seems like there's a lot less limitations come this finale. I'm excited.

3 points in and ready for more
Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I would have thought that the finale would be tightly kept under the wraps, because this seems like hella spoilers.

Not that I mind lol. So if Lily and Alexandra are back, like... what is up??? With Sarah playing Billie Dean, it seems like there's a lot less limitations come this finale. I'm excited.

and it was only the last day of shooting ! Maybe other cast members were back on the other days !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...