💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

artRave Nostalgia

Edonis

Featured Posts

It didn't really hit me until the show started, when she rose out of the stage before the start of ARTPOP and started walking out onto the runway, it felt so genuinely surreal and I really just had to take a moment to take in the fact that I was actually there. :air:

chromaticka
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@notsoratedr Merged your thread into here because they were posted really close and pretty similar - hope that's alright :happy: 

thank yoouu :sara:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Alien Tulip
6 hours ago, joemayzin said:

the entire event was just so magical to me, i mean i was feeling good if you catch my drift :D when the more hardcore EDM songs played (Partynauseous, Swine & the opening itself) i felt a certain way or maybe it was because of what i took ;) but those moments and majority of the songs i just raved out HARD and will never forget when she killed it at Madison Square Garden!!

the artRAVE was the first concert of her's i attended because of the BTWB cancelation so i can't compare it but I'm sure id have the same sensation for that concert i did at the artRAVE

I was at the madison square garden show too and she totally delivered. It was definitely a good show. My favorite gaga concert though is still the monster ball 1.0 show at radio city music hall I will never forget that night because it was the first time I seen gaga live. 

VenusBlackStar

I was at one of the early shows in May 2014. The timing was perfect because it was my last day at college for my junior year. artRAVE will always be the most special tour for me no matter what anyone says because it was the first show I was actually able to go to. I failed to get tickets for the Monster Ball and I did have tickets for BTW Ball but the show was cancelled because Gaga hurt herself a few weeks before the scheduled date.

My best friend from high school and I managed to snag two tickets during the presale that went on through LittleMonsters.com and we realized after getting the tickets that we were on the floor for the tour so we pooped ourselves in excitement. Being there was so fantastic and we stood under one of the transparent runways and it was PERFECT. Non-stop energy and I raved so hard people actually made room for me lol. I had on fishnet gloves, a leather jacket and caution tape + some shades with a bunch of little mirrors glued to them as an homage to "Telephone" and The Fame. A good number of those little mirrors fell off during the night and the caution tape was slick with sweat.

There was a super drunk lady who I talked to because she couldn't find her husband. I hope she eventually found him.

Gaga would go to the edge of the runways and look out in our direction so many times. She ended "Aura" looking out and facing directly at us and I remember my friend and I screaming, trying to get her to see my friend's hat, which was an exact replica of the black feather hat thing Gaga wears at the end of the G.U.Y. video that she made herself. It was crazy how close my friend and I were to her. While walking out to do "Gypsy" she and I made brief eye contact WHICH SLAYED ME. Either before or after "MANiCURE" one of her female dancers was on all fours looking down right above my friend and me and I kept jumping up and down and waving and cheering for her until she saw, which she did, and we shared a little moment of her smiling at me for that.

After the show my friend and I were walking through the city to get back to her car, and there were Little Monsters EVERYWHERE. Some kids had the top down on their convertible and were blasting "Money Honey," and people repping their favorite Gaga eras with their clothes were cheering and monster clawing each other from across the street and stuff. The whole thing was just pure magic. Banging hard to "Swine" helped me exorcise a good deal of trauma I experienced while up at school at that time, as did "Gypsy." I still think back to all of that. I had such a great time that if wasn't able to go to any future tours after that I'd actually be cool with that because of how much of a great time I had at artRAVE. 

My first artrave and first time seeing Gaga live. It was wonderful! I loved her before, but this made me solidify my love eternally. My seats were great and I could see her very closely. I remember ha freaking out on the catwalk in front of me because Rob Halford showed up :] 

Also, my second artrave on the second Los Angeles date. So many fans dressed up, it was so cute. I was dressed as Seashell Girl (and with a red flannel) and I remember people saying I looked like Gaga and one fan gave me a paws up while walking back to the car (never has happened before or after haha) it was so cool. The fan aspect of Gaga shows-any show-is awesome. I love that unity :]

Katharine Hepburn

Bang Bang slayed me (it was integrated into the European shows after C2C was released) 

xoxo Joanne

Archived