💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

artRave Nostalgia

Edonis

Featured Posts

Edonis

I'm feeling a tad nostalgic and in the mood to reminisce about the artRave tour. I can still remember the warm summer evening when i entered the arena with my dear friend. It was our last time together before she left and I can still feel the energy the audience and Gaga had that night. Every song performed got me dancing, even when they were tracks I didn't care too much about on the album. Are there any performances at the artRave or any aspects of the tour that has you feeling nostalgic and sets it apart from previous tours (in a good way :awkney:

Kermit

Did Partynauseous give you goosebumps ? 

How did it make you feel? I always wonder what it would be like to stand in the crowd full of different people but in a way all the same and the bass hitting your face and rattling your brain :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Edonis
Just now, DominicB said:

Did Partynauseous give you goosebumps ? 

How did it make you feel? I always wonder what it would be like to stand in the crowd full of different people but in a way all the same and the bass hitting your face and rattling your brain :giveup:

The first time I heard Partynauseous I screamed. It was sooooooo ****ing amazing! The synths and blaring beat had me getting on the floor. I swear I orgasmed. 

The audience loved it too. Some of the GP that went had no clue about that song and so some took it as a time to get drinks (sucks for them, they missed the beggining of Papparazzi) but most enjoyed it. 

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The first time I heard Partynauseous I screamed. It was sooooooo ****ing amazing! The synths and blaring beat had me getting on the floor. I swear I orgasmed. 

The audience loved it too. Some of the GP that went had no clue about that song and so some took it as a time to get drinks (sucks for them, they missed the beggining of Papparazzi) but most enjoyed it. 

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

The next albums unreleased bops better give me this feeling oh my god.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Edonis
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

The next albums unreleased bops better give me this feeling oh my god.

Her tours always slay so I'm sure you'll feel it too. The unreleased bops better snatch our wigs at the live shows

joemayzzin

the entire event was just so magical to me, i mean i was feeling good if you catch my drift :D when the more hardcore EDM songs played (Partynauseous, Swine & the opening itself) i felt a certain way or maybe it was because of what i took ;) but those moments and majority of the songs i just raved out HARD and will never forget when she killed it at Madison Square Garden!!

the artRAVE was the first concert of her's i attended because of the BTWB cancelation so i can't compare it but I'm sure id have the same sensation for that concert i did at the artRAVE

AlexanderLevi2

The BTWBall I was dressed pretty conservatively (Gaga shirt and jeans) then for the artRave I had a skirt and earrings and heels. I LOVED both but the artRave gave me life and I really felt like I had a hangover after the concert (mainly because I drank beforehand). The opening of the artRave gave me chills!

Currently listening to Joanne

Edonis
10 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

the entire event was just so magical to me, i mean i was feeling good if you catch my drift :D when the more hardcore EDM songs played (Partynauseous, Swine & the opening itself) i felt a certain way or maybe it was because of what i took ;) but those moments and majority of the songs i just raved out HARD and will never forget when she killed it at Madison Square Garden!!

the artRAVE was the first concert of her's i attended because of the BTWB cancelation so i can't compare it but I'm sure id have the same sensation for that concert i did at the artRAVE

I actually enjoyed myself more at the artRave. The atmosphere was much different. Free and warm and sweaty in a good way ?

Edonis
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

The BTWBall I was dressed pretty conservatively (Gaga shirt and jeans) then for the artRave I had a skirt and earrings and heels. I LOVED both but the artRave gave me life and I really felt like I had a hangover after the concert (mainly because I drank beforehand). The opening of the artRave gave me chills!

Slay in that skirt yas! Everyone froze when Gaga rose from the stage. And the costumes people had on during the artRave were hot. 

Dangerous Man

A very underrated tour of Gaga. Should had a la 1989 tour slayage. :crossed:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

chromaticka

Queen of the all Universes, she is soooo beautful. I am praying so hard that I will be able to see her in her next tour. 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived