Who had the most chemistry with Gaga?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

• Matt Bomer
    • Evan Peters
    • Finn Wittrock

Featured Posts

Reality

I just love the scenes with her and Mr. March, that's why I voted Evan. She is really the dominant one in that specific relationship, which I find awesome, but throughout the story, we see that Mr. March is a terrible person and seems to have no fear, until he encounters The Countess. 

I also like her screams... :green:

🃏🖤👹

freebit
5 hours ago, bombshell2nite said:

For the longest time I said it was MATT, but after the last few episodes with March I changed my mind. I realize with Matt all they have going for them are the sex scenes. With Evan their character's had so much more history so we get to see them interacting in more scenarios.  So yeah voted for MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are my thoughts as well. I think her scenes with Evan brought not only physical chemistry, but something more cerebral as well (which she didn't have with Donovan, since he was kind of written as a man-child).

3 hours ago, Marjol said:

Yup!

Also loved the Countess seducing Will Drake, very sexy. Can't say the same about Ramona, theyre love felt awkward and therefore unconvincing. Matt is ok, not a big fan of his character. Evan is just perfect, splendid ly hilarious and he brings out the best in her and it's just such a clever pair. 

To me the scenes with Finn were the hottest. He just seems like a guy Gaga would go for if she hadn't already found Mr Right. They're such a good fit. Crazy hot couple if you ask me.

I remember seeing a group pic of some of the cast at the Emmys party and he was gazing at her with this adorable smile on his face. IA, they'd be a cute couple if they both weren't attached to other people already.

djBuffoon

From what I've noticed, Matt inspires her to be more truthful in her line deliveries, while Evan inspires her to be more bold and colorful with her physicality.

I love the different dynamic between The Countess and others, specifically her and March. I was surprised by how exciting the scenes between Gaga and Peters were- specifically the dark humor around them.

Also, as somebody mentioned last page, I love the interaction between her and Liz Taylor. While there's still a touch of pretentiousness, like between her and Donovan or Will Drake (the whole I made you/I'm using you idea), there's also this funky underlying complexity that I think was played off really well.

Like how The Countess totally uses Liz like everybody else, but there's still a special underlying relationship behind it. idk just how I interpreted it.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived