Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who do you think is the most manufactured artist?

Quark

Featured Posts

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Except I have praised other artist other than Gaga. But I am usually more vocal about the ones I don't praise (not to hate).

Then why don't you be more vocal about the ones you like, try lightening up man and stopped be so pressed and drag artist you hate. I don't like some artist and you don't see me creating the same threads over and over again.

If you just swap one/two words from your other bashing/flamebait threads, they are basically the same but with a new artist each time.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

I hope you don't give the good ol' “freedom of speech" argument. Of course, don't act like you like everything but look: you're bashing artists. What you're doing is flaimbait.

Flaimbait: On the Internet, flamebait is a "posting" or note on a Web site discussion forum, an online bulletin board, a Usenet newsgroup, or other public forum that is intended to elicit the extremely strong responses characteristic of flaming and active public discussions. To be effective, flamebait should be a bit subtle (but not too subtle) so that potential flamers will "take the bait." This term is similar to troll, which is an effort to get a reaction from readers but not necessarily for the purpose of eliciting flames.

But my point IS to get reactions from readers. I don't want them to hate, as just want them to share their opinions on something that should be interesting to everyone (many members here are clearly answering my op without hating and with concrete opinions. So what I am saying is possible).

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

But my point IS to get reactions from readers. I don't want them to hate, as just want them to share their opinions on something that should be interesting to everyone (many members here are clearly answering my op without hating and with concrete opinions. So what I am saying is possible).

I don't want them to hate, but I'm going to create hate bait thread titles 'Who do you think is the most manufactured artist?'

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Erm, I'm sorry but you pretending in that other thread that Beyoncé had less control over her voice than Gaga shows that you are blindly making negative statements. No other evidence needed, pal.

So you think I was pretending?

Just now, Prismatic said:

I don't want them to hate, but I'm going to create hate bait thread titles 'Who do you think is the most manufactured artist?'

So this is hate to you? Isn't my op something very real? Aren't many talented artists forced to create something generic?

Didymus
Just now, Enigma said:

So you think I was pretending?

Anyone who thinks that Beyoncé is less of a vocal talent than Gaga in terms of technique and versatility is pretending. I'm not saying you're pretending consciously. But you're pretending.

Prismatic
Just now, Enigma said:

So this is hate to you? Isn't my op something very real? Aren't many talented artists forced to create something generic?

It's not hate if you did it once or twice, but this is one of the MANY times you've created hate base thread. 

So you admit Gaga is generic? 

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

(many members here are clearly answering my op without hating and with concrete opinions. So what I am saying is possible).

That's because they haven't read the previous 20 threads about this.

Just now, Didymus said:

Anyone who thinks that Beyoncé is less of a vocal talent than Gaga in terms of technique and versatility is pretending. I'm not saying you're pretending consciously. But you're pretending.

I agree on technique but not versatility, power, or emotion.

KyliesChild
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Okay, so your threads are flaimbait, what part don't you understand? So if I write let's say “Is Madonna untalented and overrated?" It is not intending to be negative? Plus you clearly proved that your threads are flaimbait because flaimbait is all about trying to fuel strong opinions, like what most of your threads are.

Be right back lemme get my receipts on your Beyoncé comment.

1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

It's not hate if you did it once or twice, but this is one of the MANY times you've created hate base thread. 

So you admit Gaga is generic? 

I admit Gaga has some generic work too. But unlike many other artists she usually takes risks regardless of potential failure. And she actually very talented (unlike many others).

2 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

Okay, so your threads are flaimbait, what part don't you understand? So if I write let's say “Is Madonna untalented and overrated?" It is not intending to be negative? Plus you clearly proved that your threads are flaimbait because flaimbait is all about trying to fuel strong opinions, like what most of your threads are.

You can always defend Madonna, or you could ignore the thread. But what if I really think Madonna is overrated? So I can't discuss this with other people?

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I admit Gaga has some generic work too. But unlike many other artists she usually takes risks regardless of potential failure. And she actually very talented (unlike many others).

Omg yes. Gaga is so risky and doing things like artist before her have never done... 

If she's so risky, then she shouldn't have release Cheek 2 Cheek or anything 'simple', 'common', 'normal'. Releasing a jazz album seems unrisky and trying to win back fans and gp after a messy era. 

7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's because they haven't read the previous 20 threads about this.

But that is not the point. The point is that "flamebait" threads could be discussed in a very civil manner.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived