Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who do you think is the most manufactured artist?

Quark

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I am not being disrespectful though.

Mess Ijust linked the whole thread, It's really quite interesting that you feel you haveto defend yourself from that specific rule though ? I think we're done on that note :flower:

Happy holidays :lolga:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I mainly discuss Gaga because this is a Gaga forum. Obviously I will like Gaga. As far as the other artist go, my point is usually very clear in my titles, so you don't have to click on them if you don't like them.

It affects the forum because people get mad over your opinions because logistically you're incorrect. You are asking people opinions on an artist that they may like and talk ****, but get mad when others do it to Gaga. Sure, discuss Gaga since that's what this forum is about; but stop with these repetitive threads because most of them are flaimbait.

Prismatic
Just now, Cool Machine said:

It affects the forum because people get mad over your opinions because logistically you're incorrect. You are asking people opinions on an artist that they may like and talk ****, but get mad when others do it to Gaga. Sure, discuss Gaga since that's what this forum is about; but stop with these repetitive threads because most of them are flaimbait.

If you go through the topics he created, aside from Gaga threads, everything else is flamebait.  

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Didymus
19 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Many here make similar or repetitive threads all the time. Why am I the only one being accused for this? I also don't know any artist enough to hate them. Why can't you accept that these are JUST opinions?

Because yours are always built on the near-flamebait foundation that artists discussed on this forum other than Gaga are either talentless or downright frauds. Trust me, if any other member did that as routinely as you did, they'd be most definitely called out for it.

I can't accept that they're opinions because you never post in threads about other artists. You make them, you start an unproductive discussion and then make the same thread again a few weeks later.

Making a thread for your opinion over and over again is just stupid, arrogant, conceited, embarrassing and pointless.

7 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Because yours are always built on the near-flamebait foundation that artists discussed on this forum other than Gaga are either talentless or downright frauds. Trust me, if any other member did that as routinely as you did, they'd be most definitely called out for it.

I can't accept that they're opinions because you never post in threads about other artists. You make them, you start an unproductive discussion and then make the same thread again a few weeks later.

Making a thread for your opinion over and over again is just stupid, arrogant, conceited, embarrassing and pointless.

6 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

If you go through the topics he created, aside from Gaga threads, everything else is flamebait.  

So people should never have any criticisms and just act like they like everything? The only reason we have flamebait threads is because people get worked up about things that they shouldn't.

KyliesChild

Can you just make a blog or something? In that way you could post your thoughts as freely as you can without spamming it across this forum.

Didymus
Just now, Enigma said:

So people should never have any criticisms and just act like they like everything?

If I make the same negative comment about Madonna over and over again and make actual threads about it over and over again I will most definitely be warned.

It's not about having criticism, it's about knowing the boundary of your own opinion and recognizing what a forum is for. Your opinions are rarely connected to an artist's piece of work (most of the time you reveal, either intentionally or unintentionally, that you don't even know the people you're hating on) so it's clear to a lot of people that we're dealing with pure biased negativity in your threads, which is not just against the rules, it's also boring because unintelligent.

Prismatic
Just now, Enigma said:

So people should never have any criticisms and just act like they like everything?

But your criticisms are basically the same. You are basically calling anyone other than Gaga talentless and relies on looks, other people, etc, etc, like you know what's going behind the stage. 

The threads I post on the last page are great examples of you being reductive. 

You're not discussing anything new or interesting, but trying to drag another artist because you don't like her. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If I make the same negative comment about Madonna over and over again and make actual threads about it over and over again I will most definitely be warned.

It's not about having criticism, it's about knowing the boundary of your own opinion and recognizing what a forum is for. Your opinions are rarely connected to an artist's piece of work (most of the time you reveal, either intentionally or unintentionally, that you don't even know the people you're hating on) so it's clear to a lot of people that we're dealing with pure biased negativity in your threads, which is not just against the rules, it's also boring because unintelligent.

Except I do know the people that I am talking about and it is always based on how I perceive their artistic work. Why would I say these things blindly anyways. For example, Madonna is obviously not a great singer, Beyonce obviously can't play any instruments, Katy obviously creates generic music, and so on.

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

So people should never have any criticisms and just act like they like everything? The only reason we have flamebait threads is because people get worked up about things that they shouldn't.

I hope you don't give the good ol' “freedom of speech" argument. Of course, don't act like you like everything but look: you're bashing artists. What you're doing is flaimbait.

Flaimbait: On the Internet, flamebait is a "posting" or note on a Web site discussion forum, an online bulletin board, a Usenet newsgroup, or other public forum that is intended to elicit the extremely strong responses characteristic of flaming and active public discussions. To be effective, flamebait should be a bit subtle (but not too subtle) so that potential flamers will "take the bait." This term is similar to troll, which is an effort to get a reaction from readers but not necessarily for the purpose of eliciting flames.

4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

But your criticisms are basically the same. You are basically calling anyone other than Gaga talentless and relies on looks, other people, etc, etc, like you know what's going behind the stage. 

The threads I post on the last page are great examples of you being reductive. 

You're not discussing anything new or interesting, but trying to drag another artist because you don't like her. 

Except I have praised other artist other than Gaga. But I am usually more vocal about the ones I don't praise (not to hate).

Didymus
Just now, Enigma said:

Except I do know the people that I am talking about and it is always based on how I perceive their artistic work. Why would I say these thing blindly anyways. For example, Madonna is obviously not a great singer, Beyonce obviously can't play any instruments, Katy obviously creates generic music, and so on.

Erm, I'm sorry but you pretending in that other thread that Beyoncé had less control over her voice than Gaga shows that you are blindly making negative statements. No other evidence needed, pal.

KyliesChild
Just now, Enigma said:

Except I do know the people that I am talking about and it is always based on how I perceive their artistic work. Why would I say these thing blindly anyways. For example, Madonna is obviously not a great singer, Beyonce obviously can't play any instruments, Katy obviously creates generic music, and so on.

Each of these points can be proven incorrect.

I mean, Beyonce plays the piano (check Die With You)

Madonna can sing (check Evita or her Le Vie En Rose performances at the Rebel Heart Tour)

Katy Perry creates pop music, but you have to know that Gaga does not have really artistic pieces, music wise. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived