💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga - The Born This Way Ball (DVD Cover)

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Thanks to @Phoenix for making the background of the poster for me, and @Nino for removing the background of the Gaga image to make this possible :hug: I know it took more time than I expected it to, but here it is! My Born This Way Ball DVD Cover! Hope you guys like it!

sFuXS4o.jpg

Lady Gaga | Shakira

SpookyKid

I really like it :wub:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

andy232000
4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

That's actually the film that I thought looked the most professional :rip: That and the Chile one. I wanna get that DVD too

thanks! it took us 6 months to make that dvd! sadly theres no HD for the chile one...i wished whoever has the orignal file was kind enough ti upload the 2k version. 

GloZell Green
Just now, andy232000 said:

thanks! it took us 6 months to make that dvd! sadly theres no HD for the chile one...i wished whoever has the orignal file was kind enough ti upload the 2k version. 

Wait did you make that? I'm negotiating with the owner to see if I could get the DVD, I want to see what quality its in. I think this is the best one there is though

Lady Gaga | Shakira

andy232000
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

Wait did you make that? I'm negotiating with the owner to see if I could get the DVD, I want to see what quality its in. I think this is the best one there is though

yes i made that dvd. i own a page and we will put out all future gaga tours. we made it since there was no official dvd for this tour. if you manage to get your hands on the chile 2k one pls share it! since these are the recordings of the screens, it should be in 2k or even higher. the original file should look like gagas video of "whats up" at the artrave at least to give you an idea. right now the chile one is at 280p which is pretty bad

GloZell Green
Just now, andy232000 said:

yes i made that dvd. i own a page and we will put out all future gaga tours. we made it since there was no official dvd for this tour. if you manage to get your hands on the chile 2k one pls share it! since these are the recordings of the screens, it should be in 2k or even higher. the original file should look like gagas video of "whats up" at the artrave at least to give you an idea. right now the chile one is at 280p which is pretty bad

UGH YOU DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB! I love that recording so much, it looks official! I also asked about usage rights but I'm still waiting for a reply. LadyGagaAGoGo had their video blocked because they used footage from the DVD, so I'll need to see what I can do.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

andy232000
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

UGH YOU DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB! I love that recording so much, it looks official! I also asked about usage rights but I'm still waiting for a reply. LadyGagaAGoGo had their video blocked because they used footage from the DVD, so I'll need to see what I can do.

our dvd does include some parts from the chile recordings but most of our screenings were recorded by fans since they looked better. im glad you like the dvd! i had very good responses amongst the fans and we cant wait for gaga to go back on tour to make another dvd! you can always ask questions to me (im the admin) or in the official fb page https://www.facebook.com/Monster-Tour-DVDS-and-News-322457164624285/?ref=bookmarks

Lady Gaga AGoGo never put out a dvd, they advertised it but never released it. the ones who did release it was Lady Gaga Oh La La. 

GloZell Green
10 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

our dvd does include some parts from the chile recordings but most of our screenings were recorded by fans since they looked better. im glad you like the dvd! i had very good responses amongst the fans and we cant wait for gaga to go back on tour to make another dvd! you can always ask questions to me (im the admin) or in the official fb page https://www.facebook.com/Monster-Tour-DVDS-and-News-322457164624285/?ref=bookmarks

Lady Gaga AGoGo never put out a dvd, they advertised it but never released it. the ones who did release it was Lady Gaga Oh La La. 

I don't know tbh the whole situation is confusing though there are videos out there of just parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbEJWJDjkMQ

This is the supposed blocked full version. Either way thanks for the amazing recording :) 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

andy232000
12 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I don't know tbh the whole situation is confusing though there are videos out there of just parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbEJWJDjkMQ

This is the supposed blocked full version. Either way thanks for the amazing recording :) 

i only ever saw alejandro, highway unicorn and sneak peak of HML of them

Archived