💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8

Noah

RuPaul's Drag Race  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the 8th Season of RuPaul's Drag Race?

• Bob The Drag Queen
    • Kim Chi
    • Naomi Smalls
    • Bianca Del Rio

Featured Posts

Tumblr
3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Acid Betty(her entrance was one of the best in the series herstory)

Yaaas! She's not even one of my faves but it really was the best entrance they've ever had (I didn't think anyone was gonna top Legawwngas :giveup:

She'll probably become my fave towards the end since she is a bitch, but her talent allows her to be :emma:

Also she'll probs become my fave towards the end because I don't see my faves surviving much longer (Dax! and Slayla dd) except for Bob.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah
Just now, DillonTwink said:

Yaaas! She's not even one of my faves but it really was the best entrance they've ever had (I didn't think anyone was gonna top Legawwngas :giveup:

She'll probably become my fave towards the end since she is a bitch, but her talent allows her to be :emma:

Also she'll probs become my fave towards the end because I don't see my faves surviving much longer (Dax! and Slayla dd) except for Bob.

Acid Betty is really New York with that. She's like the Azealia Banks of that Season lol.

I liked Acid Bettys entrance, but I also liked Tempest DeJour's one from last season and actually wanted to see MUCH more from her (she was one of my favs)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tumblr
3 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Exaclty. He was SO rude to Sharon. 

Derrick is really much Britney (RuPaul digs that tho).

Yeah, Sharon is my fave winner so I was kinda hoping Sharon would drag for filth dd

It was so funny seeing RuPaul say the opposite of what Michelle was saying and actually wanting more Britney. I agree with Ru tho, Derrick got his fame from Brit, so why would he stop doing what he's best at?

yASSsss
Just now, DillonTwink said:

I have yet to see a drag queen who is on the same level as Sharon Needles.I believe,she really raised the bar too high for the future queens.I just love her :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

arthurhmangum

I predict Dax or Laila is going home next week. 

If you want my receipts or evidence, I'll make sure to give it to you. :excited2:  

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Tumblr

Okay, after watching Untucked, I am STANNING hard for Chi Chi

I thought she was just filler but she's flawless and nice and funny and her looks are fine/good

So down to Earth

Sexxx

Derrick is one of us :giveup:

I really fancy him 

wiltedbliss
1 hour ago, DillonTwink said:

Sis, idk if I'm wrong but you should use spoilers if you're talking about an episode that hasn't aired yet (ep 2). It might spoil it for someone :nick:

But I agree!! Slayla should've been low for the mini challenge but definately not bottom 2, Naysha and Robbie should've been there.

Slayla better turn it out in EP2, I'm not here for her lipsyncing again

Omg I'm so sorry :giveup: 

wiltedbliss
1 hour ago, littlemonsterwo said:

If you want my receipts or evidence, I'll make sure to give it to you. :excited2:  

Even if this isn't confirmed, please put it in spoilers. A lot of the elimination order has been cracked by redditors 

wiltedbliss
48 minutes ago, DillonTwink said:

Okay, after watching Untucked, I am STANNING hard for Chi Chi

I thought she was just filler but she's flawless and nice and funny and her looks are fine/good

So down to Earth

SAME!!! I didn't expect this from her. I got a COMPLETELY different vibe from the MTQs so I'm glad she's proving everyone wrong. She's so sweet 

Tumblr
3 minutes ago, Gaga is Mine said:

Omg I'm so sorry :giveup: 

No need to say sorry I've already watched those 10 minutes of ep 2 lol, it's just for other members that don't wanna see spoilers :hug:

Tumblr
1 minute ago, Gaga is Mine said:

SAME!!! I didn't expect this from her. I got a COMPLETELY different vibe from the MTQs so I'm glad she's proving everyone wrong. She's so sweet 

IKR, her meet the queens was so boring but she's actually flawless, I wanna see her go far :giveup:

arthurhmangum
14 hours ago, Gaga is Mine said:

Even if this isn't confirmed, please put it in spoilers. A lot of the elimination order has been cracked by redditors 

Link pls.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

wiltedbliss
3 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Link pls.

I don't have one :rip: I don't open the threads because I don't wanna spoil **** for myself. Just go on Reddit and you'll find it. They found out the Top 4 I think 

Tumblr

Still gagging at Naomi's entrance and picture with the winners :giveup:

Archived