Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which singer would u bring back from the dead?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

OT: I don't know if I would do that anyway. You don't mess with the dead, because It will only get worse, as I learnt from lot of horror movies and tv series. :air:

Maybe a better way to phrase the question would be: "Which singer do you wish had never died?"

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Lady Gaga.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

1 hour ago, Hexxx said:

Aaliyah. She, Missy Elliott and Timbaland were a team! She was on her way to becoming a legend until she died in a plane crash. No one else had a sound like her and probably would have been the biggest R&B singer of today. 

Yeah Aaliyah was one pretty edgy risk-taking talent. 

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, Hexxx said:

Aaliyah. She, Missy Elliott and Timbaland were a team! She was on her way to becoming a legend until she died in a plane crash. No one else had a sound like her and probably would have been the biggest R&B singer of today. 

I hear problem by Ari being perfect for Aaliyah, like obviously done in her register, but just imagine!!!

Someone battling Beyonce. Aaliyah ft Nicki Minaj

I have an album and a DVD of her music videos 

More Than A Woman is one of my faves

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ctherainbow

Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald... there's a lot of 'em.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Freddy.

I always wanted to experience him as a legend, to see if I can connect to it..

And Left Eye, I miss her so much :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Warholian

Cobain.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

Idk but I've always thought that the death of legendary people such as John Lennon or MJ serves a 'purpose' or something. I just couldn't imagine them living in our current society where people could drag some certain others personally to the pits of hell just because of 'a personal dislike' or 'hatred', it'd be depressing as hell and perhaps might lead into something even worse.:wtf:

Katsuki Bakugo
16 hours ago, Mobster said:

Oh, okay... thanks for answering... I guess I don't share that belief, but you're completely entitled to your opinion :)

Death is change and transfer of energy. But as you said- my opinion. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived