๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

outtahere

As someone who has been her tribute artist for six years you can imagine it kills me not to have met her yet. I cam very close when I was pulled up at GMA to stand behind her at the Applause premier. But when she came to the crowd at commercial the fans around me basically crushed me to get to her. I'm not the kind of person who would ever push people over to meet her so I sunk back. Maybe someday!ย 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my meeting with gaga was so unexpected. I had payed for the meet ad greet for the monster ball but as we know they were cancelled so we got a refund but still got the hot ticket package. After the show i wasn't planning on waiting because i know that the Newcastle arena they can get into the bus without being seen, but i was waiting for my dad to pick me up so decided to stay behind. We waited a good couple hours and kept getting told by security there was no point waiting but after a while some guy came to the gates and says the bus was gonna pull out and we could go on one by one to the front of the bus, we also got warned if we started screaming or going on crazy she would just leave. the moment came when it was my turn to go on it was an amazing but scary experience Iย gave her a hug straight away she signed my t-shirt and beats case, i also asked about the tour dvd she did say at the time it was gonna be 3d (another betrayal ;)) but she was lovely and waited to see everyone that was their. i then rang my sister in tears saying i had met her i don't think she appreciated being woken up though.

S5000052.jpg

S5000067.jpg

P1250282.jpg

ย 

On 1/7/2016 at 10:22 AM, ladydoppelgaga said:

As someone who has been her tribute artist for six years you can imagine it kills me not to have met her yet. I cam very close when I was pulled up at GMA to stand behind her at the Applause premier. But when she came to the crowd at commercial the fans around me basically crushed me to get to her. I'm not the kind of person who would ever push people over to meet her so I sunk back. Maybe someday!ย 

Keep trying! All lookalikes should meet her imo. Haha

RAYA.core

make poll we could really see the numbers of us who have. i did not :koons:

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

calmar

No. I'd like to, but only if I become an equal to her.ย 

ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„

Yup. Back in 2010 when she was staying at the same hotel she always does in Manchester. She was super down to earth and talked to us like we'd been friends for years. Never forget. :wub:

I haven't met Gaga personally but I did see her at the artRave on August 1, 2014 in my city Las Vegas. She was everything I sawย in theย videos and what Iย imagined her to be, aย passionate, high-energy singer + performer andย I heard her sing live.ย I'm thankful/grateful for at least seeing her onstage for the first time.ย That night was the best part about that year for me.

Love Trumps Hate

This was during ARTPOP, and I live in La.

I'm too old to go wait in line at a hotel, or at the airport for Gaga. ย So,ย when I inherited some money I hooked up with the Born This Way Foundation. ย I got a meet and greet with Gaga at the concert. ย There were only four of us so it was really private. ย She couldn't have been nicer or sweeter or kinder. ย We each got a picture with her and she signed my Porter magazine. ย Probably the best part besides talking to her was she gave us each a very long, tight, warm hug, and she thanked us for donating to BTWF. ย Another cool thing was instead of the dinner we signed up for (there weren't enough people to warrant a dinner) we got a tour of the backstage dressing rooms (including hers) the ย tiny room where she does the quick changes, right by the cage that brings her down through the floor, the plexiglass runway, the piano, the instruments (including the keytar) her costumes room. ย We met and talked with her mother, met her Dad, Asia, her sister Natalie (she was working in the costume dept.), her body guard Peter (pre Adele, obviously) and Bobby the manager. Also got to talk to the people around her that have been with her forever, like Lane and Sonja. ย Talking to those girls made me realize what a family Gaga has around her, pulling for her. ย The best part of the story starts here: ย Since my picture with Gaga didn't come and didn't come, I complained to the company that had set me up; the If Only org. ย They told me that the picture had been irretrievably lost. ย Since I had seen her on July 21 in Los Angeles and I knew she would be playing a makeup date in Seattle on Aug. 8, I suggested they give me another chance to get my picture with Gaga in Seattle. ย By about Aug. 6 If Only people told me they would get me into the ARTPOPZone for free if I could make my way to Seattle. ย I went for it and booked myself to Seattle. ย I was so scared the people organizing this for me would not come through. ย With many serious problems along the way, I did finally make it through the concert and finally backstage to meet with Gaga. ย I got really lucky and saw her at a time when she was flying high. ย She was super excited about the album with Tony, and she played us some songs off of it. ย At the end we cheered and clapped and I found myself saying out loud "you're going to win a grammy and everyone going "yeah". ย She was all strutting around, dancing, and she was so excited (and so were we) that we kept asking questions and she kept talking. ย It lasted 90 minutes and then we all took our pictures and left. ย I was high for about 3 or 4 days after that. ย DEFINITELY worth it. ย The really funny part is, about a week after I came back home, the picture from the first meeting arrived.ย  ย I hope someone didn't get in trouble forย thatย at If Only. ย The scariest part was when I was delayed for a little while from getting in to see her backstage because they said I didn't have the right wrist band on and somebody from her team came running over to the guy who was holding me back and said to let me in. ย It was so fun to see her this way.....I could tell the depression was on its way out. ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

outtahere

She should totally meet all her impersonators! We spend thousands of hours a year studying her to recreate her every move and vocals, costumes, dances etc. It is such hard work to put on a tribute show. I have over 75 wigs in my apartment! lolย 

outtahere
On January 13, 2016 at 3:48 AM, bblough said:

This was during ARTPOP, and I live in La.

I'm too old to go wait in line at a hotel, or at the airport for Gaga. ย So,ย when I inherited some money I hooked up with the Born This Way Foundation. ย I got a meet and greet with Gaga at the concert. ย There were only four of us so it was really private. ย She couldn't have been nicer or sweeter or kinder. ย We each got a picture with her and she signed my Porter magazine. ย Probably the best part besides talking to her was she gave us each a very long, tight, warm hug, and she thanked us for donating to BTWF. ย Another cool thing was instead of the dinner we signed up for (there weren't enough people to warrant a dinner) we got a tour of the backstage dressing rooms (including hers) the ย tiny room where she does the quick changes, right by the cage that brings her down through the floor, the plexiglass runway, the piano, the instruments (including the keytar) her costumes room. ย We met and talked with her mother, met her Dad, Asia, her sister Natalie (she was working in the costume dept.), her body guard Peter (pre Adele, obviously) and Bobby the manager. Also got to talk to the people around her that have been with her forever, like Lane and Sonja. ย Talking to those girls made me realize what a family Gaga has around her, pulling for her. ย The best part of the story starts here: ย Since my picture with Gaga didn't come and didn't come, I complained to the company that had set me up; the If Only org. ย They told me that the picture had been irretrievably lost. ย Since I had seen her on July 21 in Los Angeles and I knew she would be playing a makeup date in Seattle on Aug. 8, I suggested they give me another chance to get my picture with Gaga in Seattle. ย By about Aug. 6 If Only people told me they would get me into the ARTPOPZone for free if I could make my way to Seattle. ย I went for it and booked myself to Seattle. ย I was so scared the people organizing this for me would not come through. ย With many serious problems along the way, I did finally make it through the concert and finally backstage to meet with Gaga. ย I got really lucky and saw her at a time when she was flying high. ย She was super excited about the album with Tony, and she played us some songs off of it. ย At the end we cheered and clapped and I found myself saying out loud "you're going to win a grammy and everyone going "yeah". ย She was all strutting around, dancing, and she was so excited (and so were we) that we kept asking questions and she kept talking. ย It lasted 90 minutes and then we all took our pictures and left. ย I was high for about 3 or 4 days after that. ย DEFINITELY worth it. ย The really funny part is, about a week after I came back home, the picture from the first meeting arrived.ย  ย I hope someone didn't get in trouble forย thatย at If Only. ย The scariest part was when I was delayed for a little while from getting in to see her backstage because they said I didn't have the right wrist band on and somebody from her team came running over to the guy who was holding me back and said to let me in. ย It was so fun to see her this way.....I could tell the depression was on its way out. ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Can I inherit some money?! lol I wish I could afford the meet and greets but they are always thousands!ย 

Chelseaaaaaa

Only once, at St Jerome's/Rivington bar. I started going there after finding out they had good drinks for a good price with good music. :giveup: I never expected to see her! Like, I know it's one of her favorite bars in the area and is friends with a lot of the locals but she only goes 4-5 times a year from what I can tell and it's always random so I figured I'd just miss her at best. She bought me and my friend a drink and briefly talked to us before leaving. This was during the ARTPOP era. She was super friendly, funny, & nice. <3

Earlier tonight, my dad shared a very funny encounter he had with Gaga when visiting New York back in 2010. This is his story as he recalls it:

He was walking by a TV studio (think it was NBC) when he noticed a huge crowd of these kids dressed in goth/punk-type clothing and the security guards were there as well. He then sees this weird looking lady with a rather big nose (Gaga) about to go inside. Dad, looking at all this, worried that the guards might go after her (he thought it was a raid or something), tells her "Good luck getting in there". It wasn't until after he left New York that his friend said to him: "You idiot! Do you have any idea who that was?!" and told him right there and then. Of course, he had no idea at the time. :yay: LOL.

ย 

outtahere
On January 15, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Chelsea Symona said:

Only once, at St Jerome's/Rivington bar. I started going there after finding out they had good drinks for a good price with good music. :giveup: I never expected to see her! Like, I know it's one of her favorite bars in the area and is friends with a lot of the locals but she only goes 4-5 times a year from what I can tell and it's always random so I figured I'd just miss her at best. She bought me and my friend a drink and briefly talked to us before leaving. This was during the ARTPOP era. She was super friendly, funny, & nice. <3

Hey do you live in NYC to? I'm alway hanging out on the LES. Have yet to see her at Jeromes though. boo lolย 

outtahere
14 minutes ago, Sachasuperstar said:

Only 3 times and the pict to go with it ย ; ) ย  ย :D

suck it!!!! haha

• Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived