question

Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

The closest I got was her picking the two guys in front of me to go backstage at the artRAVE :deadbanana:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Princess Die

3 m&gs. 

I ****ing cried during all of them. :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Sudarshana

Three times at airports.

The first time (Sofia) I could not say a word and just stared, she gave me a quick look and went on. I just wasn't ready for the idea that she is real and I can see her with my own eyes :awkney:

The second time (Saint Petersburg) she took my sharpie and gave me an autograph. This time I managed to say (at least I think I did)  how she changed my life and wished her happiness.

The third time (Moscow) I was lucky to share a little conversation with her about how I liked the show in Saint Pete and how cool her message was. She hugged me and we took a selfie.

She was very beautiful all three times :flutter:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Yes. I met her after The Fame Ball in Tampa in 2009.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

She's smiled at me at a show and talked to me at another show! But I haven't met her! I'm going to try next tour, I kinda hope she offers Meet and Greets again for that purpose. 

No and actually I don't need to change it because:

1. I would faint,

2. There wouldn't be enough time to talk about anything interesting.

I guess I might have talked to her in my head not sure exactly but there are quite a few wonderful people around who have time for you. Gaga is very busy I am sure. I mean there just arn't enough hours in the day to hang out with everyone. She seems like a normal woman just a little more in tune I guess. For me this is what many people who have been depressed can be in their own unique ways. It is like there is good reason to get depressed and really good reason to overcome it and shine bright. There is  whole world of brightness just opening up for us.

• Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived