Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

thanks :) Ya i don't judge him at all for it, it was just a really upsetting experience when you're such a big fan haha

Yeah, I understand... It's the same with Gaga, I've had amazing experiences and not so amazing ones, like the last time I saw her, which was at Paris Fashion Week last May for the Balenciaga show. She was acting like a diva and was basically giving everything to the paparazzi, ignoring all the fans like crazy. But she clearly was putting on a show, so I'm not blaming her - but when it happened, my friends and I were kinda taken aback, since we'd had such amazing experiences with her in the past. Each time is different, we mustn't take things personally tho.

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah, I understand... It's the same with Gaga, I've had amazing experiences and not so amazing ones, like the last time I saw her, which was at Paris Fashion Week last May for the Balenciaga show. She was acting like a diva and was basically giving everything to the paparazzi, ignoring all the fans like crazy. But she clearly was putting on a show, so I'm not blaming her - but when it happened, my friends and I were kinda taken aback, since we'd had such amazing experiences with her in the past. Each time is different, we mustn't take things personally tho.

Exactly, we all have our good days and bad days too

Glamourpuss

2eefp77.jpg

This is mine. I've blacked out my face because I hate how I look. But Gaga looks amazing. I met her after the Artrave in Glasgow last year. I noticed that she has her paw up so I put mine up.

LaLuna
9 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I went with my family to their restaurant and he was there.

The AC wasn't working and he was MAD. I was so excited when I saw him, i got the nerves up to go see him. I waited patiently cuz he was busy. I then politely said, "If you're busy i totally don't want to bug you, but would you take a picture with me?" He gave me the death stare that still haunts me to this day. and said "maybe later." I like ran back to my table lol, cuz I didnt wannabe that annoying fan. Then her mom came in and i think her dad told her a fan was in the restaurant cuz she kept her sunglasses on and hid in the corner as I walked out of the restaurant. My parents and i said bye and thank you, and her dad wouldn't even look at us. I WAS MORTIFIED. I'm 23 and i legit cried for an hour. I was upset cuz i felt like i did something to him. I was embarrassed because it took nerves for me to go up to him and I felt denied. It was a dream come true to see him and it literally couldnt have gone worse. 

So horrifying lol.

Awwwww, that's sad. It was nothing against you though, you were polite and tried not to be annoying, so don't take it personally, he was just having a bad day. He probably would've acted the same way with any other fan. 

This is why I'm kind of on the fence about meeting celebs that I truly admire, there's always a chance you might catch them on a bad day, which ruins the whole experience and leaves you feeling upset and embarrassed. I mean, I'd love to meet Gaga someday, but if she wasn't nice to me or ignored me, I'd be devastated. 

DiscoHeaven23
12 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

Awwwww, that's sad. It was nothing against you though, you were polite and tried not to be annoying, so don't take it personally, he was just having a bad day. He probably would've acted the same way with any other fan. 

This is why I'm kind of on the fence about meeting celebs that I truly admire, there's always a chance you might catch them on a bad day, which ruins the whole experience and leaves you feeling upset and embarrassed. I mean, I'd love to meet Gaga someday, but if she wasn't nice to me or ignored me, I'd be devastated. 

completely agree haha

Fiona Apple

Yeah kinda.The day she was leaving Greece after the Greek ArtRave she got out of her hotel and got in her car which had an open top but because I was super emotional and crazy I ran behind the car with no reason and I was crying. She was standing on the car at one moment and she looked back at me and she did paws up and I was feeling insanely emotional for a few seconds The problem is that EVERYONE in my school saw in TV the video that I was running behind the car :air: It's horrible

hijadeputa
4 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Yeah kinda.The day she was leaving Greece after the Greek ArtRave she got out of her hotel and got in her car which had an open top but because I was super emotional and crazy I ran behind the car with no reason and I was like crying. And she was up at that moment and she looked back at me and she did paws up and I was crying like crazy for 10 seconds or something. The problem is that EVERYONE in my school saw in TV the video that I was running behind the car :air: It's horrible

:laughga: make them talk, sis! 

Bad Bromance
9 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I went with my family to their restaurant and he was there.

The AC wasn't working and he was MAD. I was so excited when I saw him, i got the nerves up to go see him. I waited patiently cuz he was busy. I then politely said, "If you're busy i totally don't want to bug you, but would you take a picture with me?" He gave me the death stare that still haunts me to this day. and said "maybe later." I like ran back to my table lol, cuz I didnt wannabe that annoying fan. Then her mom came in and i think her dad told her a fan was in the restaurant cuz she kept her sunglasses on and hid in the corner as I walked out of the restaurant. My parents and i said bye and thank you, and her dad wouldn't even look at us. I WAS MORTIFIED. I'm 23 and i legit cried for an hour. I was upset cuz i felt like i did something to him. I was embarrassed because it took nerves for me to go up to him and I felt denied. It was a dream come true to see him and it literally couldnt have gone worse. 

So horrifying lol.

OMG, I'm so sorry this happened to you.  I guess this is a lesson for us all that if we ever meet any of our faves or their family members, we need to pay attention to their mood and their body language because if they don't seem to be receptive or open to any kind of interaction, it's probably best to just let them be.

I feel very awful for the negative experience you had and completely understand why you felt like crying.  It's one of those things that made you feel awkward, embarrassed and totally rejected - all at the same time!  I hope you realize they were probably just having a bad day with the AC not working and you don't hold it against Gaga.

IMO, this doesn't excuse them for being so cold and somewhat rude to you.  On the other hand, however, we all have bad days where we don't always show our best side so $h!t happens, I guess.  So sorry for your experience, though, hun.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

boobtank

Yep, I've met gaga about 7 times back in 2010-2012 and each time I forgot how to speak proper english lol

Bad Monster Kid
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is mine. I've blacked out my face because I hate how I look. But Gaga looks amazing. I met her after the Artrave in Glasgow last year. I noticed that she has her paw up so I put mine up.

I'm sure you looked fabulous. Love the outfit. 

DiscoHeaven23
34 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

OMG, I'm so sorry this happened to you.  I guess this is a lesson for us all that if we ever meet any of our faves or their family members, we need to pay attention to their mood and their body language because if they don't seem to be receptive or open to any kind of interaction, it's probably best to just let them be.

I feel very awful for the negative experience you had and completely understand why you felt like crying.  It's one of those things that made you feel awkward, embarrassed and totally rejected - all at the same time!  I hope you realize they were probably just having a bad day with the AC not working and you don't hold it against Gaga.

IMO, this doesn't excuse them for being so cold and somewhat rude to you.  On the other hand, however, we all have bad days where we don't always show our best side so $h!t happens, I guess.  So sorry for your experience, though, hun.  

Thank you, i agree with everything you said. I really shouldn't have approached him, but I knew that i would probably never have the opportunity to meet him again so i had to go for it. 

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Thank you, i agree with everything you said. I really shouldn't have approached him, but I knew that i would probably never have the opportunity to meet him again so i had to go for it. 

That's totally understandable, hun.  Like @elijahfan said, try again the next time you're there.  Hopefully your new experience will be a pleasant one next time around.  :D

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I'm sure you looked fabulous. Love the outfit. 

Awww that's very kind of you to say that, thankyou. :sara:

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived