💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

No, I wish. I've only met one celebrity, and that was an ethereal experience. I can only imagine what it would be like to meet Gaga.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. But I had a cool experience...

I was almost front row in GA in Cleveland and had on the Partynauseous light up weave and artRave shirt... She came over to me many times throughout the show and I SWEAR IT... we made eye contact, several times. And I think she even smiled at me a few times.

I was jumping and singing and whole time.. I lost self control when she was close to me. The energy was so amazing! Ughhh I miss the artRAVE. I really wish I went to more, the moment was surreal... I wish I could relive it. :giveup:

*I'm gonna cry now*

Xalser

Future Lover
2 minutes ago, Applause said:

No. But I had a cool experience...

I was almost front row in GA in Cleveland and had on the Partynauseous light up weave and artRave shirt... She came over to me many times throughout the show and I SWEAR IT... we made eye contact, several times. And I think she even smiled at me a few times.

I was jumping and singing and whole time.. I lost self control when she was close to me. The energy was so amazing! Ughhh I miss the artRAVE. I really wish I went to more, the moment was surreal... I wish I could relive it. :giveup:

*I'm gonna cry now*

Oh wow I was there too. She looked at me during Just Dance and talked at me during G.U.Y. 

I haven't met her yet, but for the next tour I plan on buying meet and greet if she has it. I've invested so much time into this woman that I feel I deserve to meet her at least once :toofunny:

Yes, I'm extremely lucky. I only had to wait 15 minutes to see her and her fans to my shock were able to compose themselves and form a line so we could each meet and take a photo with her individually. In that 15 minute wait, Gaga's friend provided us all we free red bulls since it was early in the morning. There were only like 15-20 of us and it was the day after Applause came out.

I've only tried to meet her that one time and that was because the day before I found out that I was in the same building area as her but missed her by 10 minutes, purely coincidentally. So feeling bitter I missed out, I told my friends, "****, I'll look up her schedule on GagaDaily and we'll figure out what studio she's going to be in tomorrow." We met her at the amp radio studio at 8 in the morning the next day.

2 months later, I met Taylor Swift at Disneyland too. LOL. My friends friend (since he works here) told him "Taylor Swift just got on this ride," so wanting a selfie and being drunk at the time, we walked to the exit and I walked up asking her for a selfie. My friend was Like "OMG TAYLOR IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN" (Which he's a lying ass bitch for LMAO) She looked at me and him and smiled trying to act all innocent and then her body guard swooped up and grabbed my friends phone from his hand then told us we couldn't take pictures of her. Then she literally disappeared.

PrinceGaga

No I haven't yet :neyde: 

However during the artRAVE she pointed at me while saying 'it looks like we have a few badasses in the audience tonight'

She also looked at me many times, winked, smiled, etc and I also touched her hand during MANiCURE, you know as she does that reach thing. I would love to meet her though. I have so much to tell her though and I feel like I would fall under time constraints and find that I would say nothing. I would love to just sit in her living room with wine and chat to her but obviously that's impossible.

Bad Monster Kid

I met her at the Soulcycle fundraiser in Chicago this past spring. It was an amazing experience. To anyone who hasn't had a chance to talk to her, just know that she is as sweet and lovely as she comes across In interviews. 

The thing that really stood out was the energy that surrounds her. I've never felt anything like it. I know that sounds weird but it's hard to explain. 

Katharine Hepburn

Yes outside her hotel in London this year. I think she gave me a wave ??

xoxo Joanne

hijadeputa
20 hours ago, Pablo said:

How tiny is she in person? She looks tiny in photos next to average height people.

she is very tiny. I got surprised tbh, she isn't even close to be "fat" or big as some people say.

my story:

I was waiting outside a hotel for a few hours and then she came out. she was very quiet and looked very tired. but at least she said that she wanted to take a picture with everyone who was there "can I take a picture with the fans". although I have already gotten a selfie with her she pointed at me to take one more with someone holding the phone, as you can see on my profile picture. it was an amazing experience, I even got to touch her back. 

and as I said she is very tiny and far from being fat 

elijahfan
8 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I went with my family to their restaurant and he was there.

The AC wasn't working and he was MAD. I was so excited when I saw him, i got the nerves up to go see him. I waited patiently cuz he was busy. I then politely said, "If you're busy i totally don't want to bug you, but would you take a picture with me?" He gave me the death stare that still haunts me to this day. and said "maybe later." I like ran back to my table lol, cuz I didnt wannabe that annoying fan. Then her mom came in and i think her dad told her a fan was in the restaurant cuz she kept her sunglasses on and hid in the corner as I walked out of the restaurant. My parents and i said bye and thank you, and her dad wouldn't even look at us. I WAS MORTIFIED. I'm 23 and i legit cried for an hour. I was upset cuz i felt like i did something to him. I was embarrassed because it took nerves for me to go up to him and I felt denied. It was a dream come true to see him and it literally couldnt have gone worse. 

So horrifying lol.

Oh don't worry hun, it was probably a bad day for him. I went to his restaurant too in 2013 with my mom and a couple of LM friends and he was lovely, he took pictures (but refused to do so before we ate anything tho) and followed everyone on Twitter, I hadn't even asked anything :rip: Try another time tbh :)

1 hour ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I met her at the Soulcycle fundraiser in Chicago this past spring. It was an amazing experience. To anyone who hasn't had a chance to talk to her, just know that she is as sweet and lovely as she comes across In interviews. 

The thing that really stood out was the energy that surrounds her. I've never felt anything like it. I know that sounds weird but it's hard to explain. 

My friend went to that! 

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh don't worry hun, it was probably a bad day for him. I went to his restaurant too in 2013 with my mom and a couple of LM friends and he was lovely, he took pictures (but refused to do so before we ate anything tho) and followed everyone on Twitter, I hadn't even asked anything :rip: Try another time tbh :)

thanks :) Ya i don't judge him at all for it, it was just a really upsetting experience when you're such a big fan haha

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived