💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Is Beyonce's career diminishing?

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

READ: Now, before you Little Beyonsters run after me with your shovels and songwriting credit receipts, I want to first of all say that I am a HUGE fan! I bought all of her albums (even when most of the GP didn't *looks at '4'*). Additionally, I think Sweet Dreams is one of the best HipHop songs of this decade! There is absolutely no denying her artistry and IMPACT (especially on the lower class and impoverished).  

That being said, I've noticed that Beyonce has become a bit of a non factor in the music industry. Yes, BEYONCE was huge but it was mostly just publicity, it had no longevity and it's seldom still mentioned. Furthermore, she's been receiving constant backlash for her skin whitening, instagram photoshopping, and TIDALtanic. Not to mention the time when she silently watched her Husband, the "father of Blue Ivy", tussle with her sister in an elevator from a safe distance. I just feel as though she hasn't had a big hit in a while and her business ventures aren't really taking off. Whether or not you agree with me, I think we can both acknowledge the fact that even though she may not be as relevant as she once was, she will ALWAYS have her insane and incomparable talent- which is more than I can say for all pop artists, sadly. 

So, Gagadaily.com, what's the verdict? Is Sasha Fierce Sasha-Finished? Is one of the best performers of this generation now a hasBeyn? 

*PLEASE remember to leave the flamebait outside and remain respectful while posting*

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

She's not doing much recently but however, I thought the same thing. I feel as if in the pop industry, if one singer gets stronger commercially another plummits. She still has a lot of star power but I don't see people wondering about her anymore from my knowledge so maybe a little bit. When the album comes I expect 200-300k at most.

Stephen

I remember these kind of posts a lot right before her last album drop, and we all know how that turned out :green:

Alien Tulip

I'm not a fan but she's still relevant in the music industry to me. I hear about her everywhere when she has a new album out. She doesn't have an album out right now which explains her being under the radar. Beyonce and Justin Timberlake are the only artists from the 90s that still have appeal and demand. Britney, Xtinct, Brandy, Avril Lavigne, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, are all from the same era as Beyonce and Justin Timberlake but they have sorted "faded" in terms of popular appeal but all of them still became icons or legends except Xtinct. 

ctherainbow

I think her career will be fine.  Nobody's replaced her as the flagship female African-American pop artist, and she still has a devoted fanbase.  And honestly, did anyone expect Beyonce to do super well after 4?  Probably not.  I think she'll be fine.  She managed to make her Bionic huge after her B2B era, so I think her Lotus will do well.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

9 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I'm not a fan but she's still relevant in the music industry to me. I hear about her everywhere when she has a new album out. She doesn't have an album out right now which explains her being under the radar. Beyonce and Justin Timberlake are the only artists from the 90s that still have appeal and demand. Britney, Xtinct, Brandy, Avril Lavigne, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, are all from the same era as Beyonce and Justin Timberlake but they have sorted "faded" in terms of popular appeal but all of them still became icons or legends except Xtinct. 

BITCH not XTINCT :rip::rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Gianni Versace
19 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

P!nk?

Gianni Versace
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

I forgot about her but yes ;) 

i just wanted to mention her because D!ke is so underrated and amazing tbh

She's very powerful still! She stays quiet and doesn't interact with her fans on a daily basis so that when she releases stuff her promo works better. It's very smart of her. She doesn't rely on single performance because her albums do pretty decent and her tours sell out because she sings live and always has a great show!

As long as she doesn't go in the direction that 7/11 was I think she'll have the same success with her next album (when she decides to bless us with it).

Don't visit my profile

GloZell Green

What ever happened to Die With You? I've never heard the song and I know it was a TIDAL exclusive :rip: She needs to get away from that s**t if she even wants her next single to chart on the top 100 :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Alien Tulip
4 minutes ago, Gianni Versace said:

i just wanted to mention her because D!ke is so underrated and amazing tbh

:air: 

Gianni Versace
3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

She's very powerful still! She stays quiet and doesn't interact with her fans on a daily basis so that when she releases stuff her promo works better. It's very smart of her.

but what about her song with coldplay? it wasn't recognized at all basically, neither was her song with naughty boy. 

The reason BEYONCÉ was a "short" era was the fact that once the album was out, everything was there. It still lasted until Summer 2014 though, didn't it? I mean the Nicki Minaj remix of Flawless was somewhat of a cult hit?

Anyway, to answer your question... No, no where near. Beyoncé is still hugely popular, people just love her. She tends to go kind of quiet inbetween eras so that's probably why you might be under the impression she isn't everywhere right now?

She just had a top ten hit with Runnin' in the U.K. too

Gianni Versace
1 minute ago, Benji said:

She tends to go kind of quiet inbetween eras

or when her husband is getting beat in elevators... 

leFYIei.gif

Archived