Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

APPLAUSE4YOU

Brought me to tears. Been behind her since Just Dance and watching her grow and succeed makes me happy inside. Congratulations Lady Gaga. We love you so much.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

who's that guy @11:55...he seems very proud of Gaga :sara:

This. He was sitting at their table. Anybody know?

andy232000
7 hours ago, Tommi said:

there a big difference between autotuning and mixing, oh and btw you can't really judge a voice performance by a phone recording...don't you know that the sound frequencies mess up a lot in the process? I'm a singer and I can tell you that sometimes using a phone to record you can make you sound a bit off while instead you where hitting the right notes

you guys can tell me whatever you want and its still not gonna change what i think of the performace. ive made my thoughts about it already and i will still believe they altered the vocals of the whole show. if you cant hear the differences then thats your problem. yes, frequencies changes but not to the point were your screeches suddenly become smooth.

AlphaMonster

I did not understand why people on the first page criticized vocal performance a lot, I think her vocals were great....

Video clip of her was amazing too.

Her lower register sounds so full and resonant! 

Everyone always loves talking about high notes, but low notes sung this well are just as impressive, imo!

Mister Gaga

This is beautiful. The presentation, the speech, TIHTY amazingly performed (for all of you who were talking about how bad she performed it a couple of days ago), the outfit, everything :nick:

You deserve it Gaga :applause:

ItsTommyBitch

Its more impressive than the LQ had me believing :air: People were acting like it was bad, but I thought it was her best performance of the song and her low notes were killing it, and there weren't that many clarity issues :applause: 

The high note transitional crack also seemed much less pronounced :flutter: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ViviLittleM
19 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I did not understand why people on the first page criticized vocal performance a lot, I think her vocals were great....

Video clip of her was amazing too.

The snippets weren't the best.

Archived