Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Didymus
Just now, Brainiac said:

lmao don't :rip: me.

I wasn't even giving my personal opinions on the song itself. All I was simply pointing out was the disconnect between how this fanbase received it versus critics.

And you're not gonna let me point out the disconnect between people not liking this performance and the fact that the song is nominated for a most obvious category at the Grammy's and the Oscars?

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac
Just now, Didymus said:

And you're not gonna let me point out the disconnect between people not liking this performance and the fact that the song is nominated for a most obvious category at the Grammy's and the Oscars?

You're obviously misinterpreting the intention behind my original comment. When did I ever criticize people for not liking the performances? People are entitled to think however they like. I'm all for that. All I did was make an objective observation. Anyway, I didn't think this would turn into an argument so I'm just going to end this here.

Didymus

Oh god, here come the "it's emotion" idiots again :rip:

Singing a song emotionally does not mean you have to **** up your notes. She has done plenty of emotional performances while keeping her voice together. This isn't terrible, but she can just do better, why is that so "annoying" to hear?

If it were anyone else but Gaga :air:

Absolutely horrible.

I don't understand how fans nowadays see nominations and jump "Oh 'Til It Happens To You' is a great song then. It's getting critical acclaim yas' despite everything that happened during ARTPOP.

Don't confuse yourself with nominations (which I personally believe were made out of lobbying) with success. 

Brooke Hoegan

OMG that singing technique is so bad... it sounds very forced and unnatural...

Why Gaga ? :awkney:

Do you all even see what she's doing with her mouth at 0.03-0.04 ?

Like seriously WTF is she trying to achieve ? :wtf:

40 minutes ago, Didymus said:

What is she doing with her lips at 0:03 omg :rip:

Edit : Oh, you noticed it too, didn't see :wtfga:

I guess she "just" tries so hard to put that horrible "tone" on her voice that even her face shows the enormous struggle that comes with it. :rip:

But WHY is she doing that, that's the real question... Does she really think it sounds good ? :awkney:

Maybe we should really start the petition asking her to give no room to that kind of vocals on LG5 ? There is still time to re-record the vocals, if there are any like that ...

JanPianoMusic
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

Absolutely horrible.

I don't understand how people nowadays see nominations and jump "Oh 'Til It Happens To You' is a great song then. It's getting critical acclaim yas' despite everything that happened during ARTPOP.

Don't confuse yourself with nominations (which I believe were made out of bobbying) with success. 

Improved your comment. 

You will never please everyone.

JanPianoMusic

You're very quick to judge! Honestly, you've only heard 15 seconds of the whole performance, there is more than three minutes left. 

"It's so low!" 

Well yeah, that's the ... song. 

You will never please everyone.

venusian

"why does billboard have this crazy love affair with lady gaga ? she is a clown show"

:laughga:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

9 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Absolutely horrible.

I don't understand how fans nowadays see nominations and jump "Oh 'Til It Happens To You' is a great song then. It's getting critical acclaim yas' despite everything that happened during ARTPOP.

Don't confuse yourself with nominations (which I personally believe were made out of lobbying) with success. 

Loving the drama and conspiracy theories.

FreePalestine

40 minutes ago, Didymus said:

What is she doing with her lips at 0:03 omg :rip:

Her lips probably feel weird after the injections because she did the same thing several times during the interview

Didymus
Just now, Clip said:

Her lips probably feel weird after the injections because she did the same thing several times during the interview

:air::air:

Terrible. Something obviously went wrong. That lower lip was botched. Poor girl :rip:

• Admin pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived