Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Lionheart" should be Demi Lovato's next single

VenusBlackStar

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

I know it hasn't been long since "Confident" was released as a single, but I was listening through the entirety of Demi's new album and "Lionheart" was the one song that immediately struck me more than the others did. I think it would make a good third or fourth single choice. I'm just really excited about this song and can't get enough of it! Thoughts?

Lion Heart

Its one of my fave songs from the album too, but I don't it'll get radio airplay. Something more mature-sounding like 'Stone Cold' might. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

andy232000

stone cold and waiting for you are first. she already put out two singles and two promo singles. i doubt she´ll put more and if she does i bet its "for you" since she said she really likes that one.

DiscoHeaven23

Ur actually right on time to be making this post, the new single should be announced within the next week, since new singles are typically released three months apart and "Confident" was released September 18th as a single. 

As for what they're going to choose, I think it will be "Stone Cold" or "Kingdom Come"

Noooooooooo. More like Wildfire or Stone Colsus, both are very relatable yet catchy songs. She can either go for a romantic mid-tempo ballad or a heartbreak ballad, both will work out incredibly good, because Christmas time and at the very end of the year, people feel nostalgic, very, very nostalgic.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

And the entire music video is the love story between Rinoa and Squall. With Demi playing Rinoa.

I put bets on that happening if becomes a single. I swear.

VenusBlackStar
15 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

"Confident" was released September 18th as a single. 

OMG that long ago? I could have sworn it landed on the radio like just a month ago. Oops haha :duck:

15 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Noooooooooo. More like Wildfire or Stone Colsus, both are very relatable yet catchy songs. She can either go for a romantic mid-tempo ballad or a heartbreak ballad, both will work out incredibly good, because Christmas time and at the very end of the year, people feel nostalgic, very, very nostalgic.

I actually really would not be surprised if the next single were to be one of those or even "For You," or "Kingdom Come." Actually, I'm sort of placing my bet on "Stone Cold" or "Kingdom Come" because she's performed "Stone Cold" live at Jingle Ball and SNL so it's out there for the public a little more than the others. And "Kingdom Come" is an @$$-popper I'm sure a lot of people would love on the radio and in clubs and stuff.

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, Licantropo said:

OMG that long ago? I could have sworn it landed on the radio like just a month ago. Oops haha :duck:

I think it just took a lil while to actually find an audience on the radio so thats prob why it seems so new, 

VenusBlackStar
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think it just took a lil while to actually find an audience on the radio so thats prob why it seems so new, 

Maybe! Compared with other radio hits that share space with the song "Confident" sounds rather sonically different and maybe some people weren't expecting that right away.

AlexanderLevi2

Let's just say kingdom come (minus Iggy) would slay the charts.

Currently listening to Joanne

Lion Heart

Yes, can't wait for Kingdom Come to slay. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

freebit
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

stone cold and waiting for you are first. she already put out two singles and two promo singles. i doubt she´ll put more and if she does i bet its "for you" since she said she really likes that one.

I feel like she messed up not releasing For You in October. It could be doing well right now. It seems like such a fall/winter song. 

ItsTommyBitch

Kingdom Come & Wildfire say hello :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived