Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next AHS title?

Illuminati

Featured Posts

Haroon

I remember reading a thread on the forum about the next one being set on a campsite, that really intrigued me and I'd totally be here for 'AHS: Camp' or something :flutter: Or maybe something really rural like 'AHS: Village'? :omg: 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit
Just now, Haroon said:

I remember reading a thread on the forum about the next one being set on a campsite, that really intrigued me and I'd totally be here for 'AHS: Camp' or something :flutter: Or maybe something really rural like 'AHS: Village'? :omg: 

Some site stated that Fox trademarked "Scream Queens : Summer Camp" :deadbanana:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

andy232000

i could imagine AHS: orphanage as gaga literally takes in neglected kids. but i think it would be too similar to asylum in a way

FadMadonsterStan

i don't  care what it is just hope gaga is in it XD i love AHS and gaga being added in was a dream come true i hope she comes back next season id miss seeing her on TV:giveup:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

LadyGagasGodSon

American Horror Story: Ghost Dance would be really interesting for me as an anthropology student! I know it could be a highly sensitive topic but if they can show the horror and darkness of this period of colonial history (e.g., Wounded Knee Massacre) + some of the eerie, mystifying aspect of the ghost dance ritual a la Coven's voodoo, without mocking it + instead kind of giving it an admission of guilt or crime angle on the part of the colonials idk it could be positive I believe. 

You are small men. You are not worthy to rule the Dothraki.

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

This could be a reach, but potentially it's set in the 1970's?

The kids have 1970's computer games:

ahs2.6.png

The Countess loved the 70's the most.

ahs2.8.png

Very possible there are other clues that have been missed, this was just at the top of my head...

Actually that doesn't sound like a reach at all. The Top Hat reference in AHS FS referring to Top Hat the movie + Cheek to Cheek soundtrack in it hinting Gaga in AHS Hotel wasn't a reach, so at this point nothing can top that imo. I mean who would have thought they would hint Gaga's appearance :laughga:  So this theory of the next season being set in 70's might be the case.

Just now, BlTCH said:

Actually that doesn't sound like a reach at all. The Top Hat reference in AHS FS referring to Top Hat the movie + Cheek to Cheek soundtrack in it hinting Gaga in AHS Hotel wasn't a reach, so at this point nothing can top that imo. I mean who would have thought they would hint Gaga's appearance :laughga:  So this theory of the next season being set in 70's might be the case.

It also seems to be "Late 1970's" The Countess specified that the "late" 70's was her favourite, space invaders was '78 and I just remembered Ramona starred in 1970's blaxploitation films and met The Countess in '77.

Duella Dvil

Hollywood

American Horror Story: Hollywood

It even ties to freakshow

Obviously, the excess and fashion are eluding, but the flickers, Ramona Royale stories

www.instagram.com/theduella666

PrinceGaga

I would love something to do with racism like black civil rights, or Nazism. I feel like these would be too specific though. Hotel, Coven, Freak Show, Murder House, Asylum are all quite broad and could be anything. Nazism is very specific but I would love them to tear apart a social issue and teach people + make people feel more uncomfortable about it.

aaronyoji

regardless of the hints, i would love a sea monster themed season, set in a nautical town a la jaws, and they think all they have to fear is sharks, and instead theres these fish monster zombie hybrids, considering there are many creatively horrific looking sea creatures out in the deep sea

I would like to see AHS The Island. Where a cruse ship sinks near an island that no one can ever find or leave and the surviers form tribes that kill each other and capture each other for food, sex, Sacrifice, and whatnot.

People are thinking too much about the theme when all they need to think about is a PLACE and it's even doesn't matter if next season will be in the past because even Hotel, Coven and Murder House could be in the past..

I think next season could be:

Castle

Laboratory

Hospital

Mansion

Cabin

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Illuminati

I think it's very likely that they will eventually do a space themed season. Maybe not the 6th, but there were aliens in season 2, "is there life on mars?" song in season 4, that space invaders game in season 5. Not sure if I would like it but maybe they could do something a la Event Horizon.

Archived