event

Star Wars The Force Awakens crosses 100M in advance sales

Quark

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I cannot wait to see it this Friday!

I am starting my holiday tomorrow.

We will fly to Asia.

And had booked the tickets for me and BF for first screening on Friday, at 2 PM.

So hyped!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

The Adele of the movie world :shocked: Back after a break and taking the box office by storm :giveup: 

I need to go watch the entire series and then go watch this, the trailers look awesome :flutter: Luckily they've dedicated a TV channel to the movies alone to celebrate its release so they're there to watch YAY :happy: 

Not that you couldn't get them like you get all of the GGD Movie night flicks :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

Azor Ahai
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

I can offer general advice... it's best for the starving college student who cant afford movie tickets...

You need to download a program called Utorrent, and then use a proxy server to access pirate bay.

then select the torrent you want, and wait patiently. 

You need proxys to access torrent sites? :O 

I'm glad my country doesn't have any rules about torrents , that must suck.

RAMROD

The power of nerds. :gaycat:

Proving there are nerds in everyone. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfficial

SLAY WARS COMING THRU LIKE A DERK FORCE :emma:

the movie counterpart of Adele tbh

gonna watch it on Sunday!!! soooo excited 

exorcise my mind

3 hours ago, Princess Leia said:

I wish I knew how it worked. I remember buying a pirated copy of Revenge of the Sith at a flea market in 2005. :toofunny:

That was such a thing back in the day!!OH gawd i feel so ****ing old. It was so much fun tbh, buying those pirate Cds in those shady shops

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

You need proxys to access torrent sites? :O 

I'm glad my country doesn't have any rules about torrents , that must suck.

You don't NEED them.... I just use one because I don't want my mom getting a scary email from Time Warner Cable warning her it's her 2nd of 12 strikes. Because she freaks out about that stuff. 

She got one already from them when I was downloading American Horror Story Season 4, to prepare for watching AHS Hotel... and then of course I promptly proceeded to be wayyyyy too busy to ever getting around to watching the very thing i downloaded :dead:

And she flipped out, worried the Feds were going to come to our door and confiscate my computer and drag me off in chains  :emma:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dangerous Man

Currently at 99% on Rotten Tomatoes with 75 reviews. The slayage is real. I couldn't wait any longer to see the movie of the year. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

7 hours ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I'm watching at midnight tonight. So excited :excited:

Ahhh tell us!!! I'm thirsty!! I have to wait till tuesday but it'll be only 2 euro ticket yey

Yaaas....my fave movie slaying

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Katharine Hepburn
10 hours ago, Killa said:

Ahhh tell us!!! I'm thirsty!! I have to wait till tuesday but it'll be only 2 euro ticket yey

It was amazing cinematically and really enjoyable and funny in places. I'm very critical so there were lots of plot points borrowed from A New Hope and plot holes but no more so that the original trilogy which we probably overlook because they are classics

xoxo Joanne

Archived