💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Poker Face's views blowing up; reaching all-time high

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

SpaceAce
On 2015-12-16 at 3:46 PM, ARTPOPNick said:

Because a year ago, Billboard was shading gaga.. Now they are writing the most ridiculous reason why gaga is awesome.. I'm so happy for her, but we have to admit that giving 'engagement' as a reason for becoming women of the year is cringeworthy.. Ofcourse the Oscar performance, AHS were great. TIHTY was payed to dust until september..

+ All stars do payola, even gaga (now I'm just talking about views etc). Sometimes we have to open our eyes, do you think that each athlete is clean when he wins someting? It's just part of the game, and we shouldn't be naive, 

But that doesn't mean I just want to criticise Gaga, 2015 was an awesome year :) but something were a bit suspicious.. 

It's so funny to me when people think of publications as a single entity and not an organization with multiple employees (writers), personalities, perspectives, etc.

And lets be honest, they gave plenty of reasons for her to be woman of the year that were completely legitimate. Bringing up her engagement just highlighted how special 2015 has been for her.

Do you even know what payola is? It's what record companies use to increase a songs play on radio. I hardly think Gaga's record label is paying for her to be successful in endeavors outside of her contract with them, and nothing she has done in 2015 has anything to do with them.

I think it would be pretty easy for information to leak if she was spending her own money on buying things like awards, nominations and press. And that's just ****ing ridiculous. Especially when you consider how all she needs to do is walk outside her front door to get press. Why has the press recently been so positive? Maybe consider the world wide audience the Academy Awards gave her and the universal praise her performance received. The amount of google searches Gaga received for her performance was on par with what America's darling Taylor Swift got on the release day for the Bad Blood music video. And that performance wasn't promoted for weeks everywhere and didn't have the advantage of involving other stars like Kendrick Lamar or Selena Gomez. It was just her talent that left people in awe. The media has been warming up to her since Cheek to Cheek and the Oscars just pulled them all in.

And the Golden Globes, Satellite Awards, Billboard, National Art Awards and Songwriters Hall of Fame do not sell nominations and awards. They just don't.

Do yourself a favor and take a break from atrl. That site is bad for your brain.

O/T

For anyone curious about what people were saying about Gaga's oscars performance, go to twitter and type this in the search bar: gaga -bieber -direction -perry -anchor until:2015-02-24 filter:verified - and keep scrolling until down until you hit the night of the awards. The praise is endless.

putting a (-) before a search term ensures that the word doesn't show up in the results. This just takes out any unnecessary promotion tweets that involve the other popstars I noticed showing up. There was also a popular story about a news anchor who said something stupid about Gaga's performance so I got rid of that too. The Until:"date" thing works as a time filter - it just gives you tweets up until that date. Filter:verified makes sure you just see results from users who are verified by twitter. If you don't put that in, there's too many unrelated/spam results.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaFire Witch

I just think people who are seeing her win these real artistic accomplishments maybe didn't think much of her longevity as an artist.........but now they want to literally go back and rediscover her.

Because yeah she's the real DEAL.

13 hours ago, bombshell2nite said:

I just think people who are seeing her win these real artistic accomplishments maybe didn't think much of her longevity as an artist.........but now they want to literally go back and rediscover her.

Because yeah she's the real DEAL.

But why poker face is blowing up and not Bad Romance her iconic & most viewed video ? :duck:

monketsharona
27 minutes ago, Glory said:

But why poker face is blowing up and not Bad Romance her iconic & most viewed video ? :duck:

Bad Romance is not promoted a lot when you're watching a video from another artists (on the side or when you're video is over). I've seen a lot of time Poker Face promoted on other artists videos...

Archived