💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's up with TIHTY's awkward success ?

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

I feel like this remix is a bit inappropriate, considering the subject matter. :ph34r:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

and its being played at nightclubs 

Dancing to the rape :deadbanana:

This is truly an unexpected twist :derpga:

Emigrante

No, okay. Remix for a song a think is still okay, but video remix? seriously. :oo

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
7 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Okay. No. Right now this is sick. xD And sorry guys but I'm laughing so hard at this video. I don't know if I'm depressed to the point it makes me laugh. xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

LebaneseDude

LOL it's one thing to dance to a song remix since the word's are general enough to simply be cathartic.

But showing the video? That's just hilariously inappropriate for the setting.

Actually you know what. No. It's a good platform for the song. Maybe it'll make people think twice about doing something bad, especially since a lot of rapes happen after a few drinks.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

WHAT?! It's playing in danceclubs??? that is kinda...weird

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

I don't get where it's successful though. Call me an idiot, but can you even stream/buy this song? :rip: I surely can't find it. Or does this chart just work with night club plays? 'cause in that case, Bobby is just buying these positions.

https://itunes.apple.com/mx/album/til-it-happens-to-you-single/id1041049716

the song IT IS available on iTunes :rip:  and i think i remember it was on Spotify, idk anymore 'cuz i delete it, about the remixes idk

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

7 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

oh my god

is this real life :air:

look at the poeple dancing happily :air:

inb4 the twist of the decade is upon us, the song charts on B100 and blocks WWWY from no. 1 :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Sudarshana

As mentioned above, the song doesn't have direct rape references, so I guess people can imagine other, not so horrible things that happened to them while listening to it, like losing a job or sumthin.

Sounds awful with these club beats though.

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

monstereo
3 minutes ago, Sudarshana said:

As mentioned above, the song doesn't have direct rape references, so I guess people can imagine other, not so horrible things that happened to them while listening to it, like losing a job or sumthin.

Sounds awful with these club beats though.

Losing a job isn't a horrible thing? :toofunny:

imwoahvicky

I can't help but laugh at all the dancing and everyone's oblivious to the video playing :smh:

mess tbh

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Good Meets Bad
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

I don't get where it's successful though. Call me an idiot, but can you even stream/buy this song? :rip: I surely can't find it. Or does this chart just work with night club plays? 'cause in that case, Bobby is just buying these positions.

Yes you can buy it on iTunes 

Archived