šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's the most expensive thing Gaga's ever worn?

samuelx

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

According to this video, Gaga wore $10 million worth of jewelry at the 2014 Oscars.Ā 

Ā 

(Around the 2:00 mark)

In terms of individual clothing, idk. That video also says she bought a $210,000 coat, but she might have worn something more expensive ever since.Ā 

Kermit

The most expensive thing that she'll ever wear are the billions of cheap ass weaves she'll snatch with LG5

pSw6gndy7TFSg.gif

Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Future Lover

Are we talking solely money-wise or does that include the "priceless" stuff too like Michael Jackson's jacket? I think the most expensive stuff we know for sure are the $98.3k McQueen heels.

boyerased

It depends on how you see it. The ones from designers are esier to identify but what about the meat dress or something iconic like that? For sure they're expensive now.Ā 

This is a really interesting question! I'd love to know!:flutter:

4 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Are we talking solely money-wise or does that include the "priceless" stuff too like Michael Jackson's jacket? I think the most expensive stuff we know for sure are the $98.3k McQueen heels.

She also wore the McQueen dress she bought from his 'The girl who lived in the tree' collection, which cost her $133,000 and which actually broke a world record.Ā 

lady_gaga_alexander_mcqueen_dress_a_p.jp
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fash-track/lady-gaga-alexander-mcqueen-daphne-guinness-343173

Ā 

So she consistently has worn crazy expensive stuff. Maybe she has worn something even more expensive...

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Warholian

****ing 10 million dollars of jewellery in one night. God, I love her.Ā 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

boyerased
19 minutes ago, Eohl said:

I can tell you the cheapest thing she wore...

Lady-Gaga-Children_2.png

A newborn baby.Ā :stalkga:

Hopefully that baby didn't enduredĀ much pain before being offered to Lucifer.Ā :stalkga:

Lucifer
3 hours ago, Kimihiro said:

Hopefully that baby didn't enduredĀ much pain before being offered to Lucifer.Ā :stalkga:

He did.

Archived