Rate Gaga's acting so far

The Professor

How do you think Gaga is doing so far?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. .

• <5

Featured Posts

Caesium

Her best acting was in Chutes and Ladders, without a doubt. Truly SCALPED :giveup:

The rest has been good, with Room 33, Flicker and She Gets Revenge being other standouts. She's doing very well for her first ever major role in my opinion (and the Golden Globes' :applause:). 

If she does come back for AHS6 I'd like to see her in a less evil, more vulnerable role. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Javier Gallo

7. Her character was pretty dull for about 5 episodes, not much gaga could do with it. But now she is really killing it, showing different emotions besides the "vampiric poker face" she had on the first five episodes. And the bitch slap with the screaming was a slaying 10!

elijahfan
On 15 décembre 2015 at 6:29 AM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

she's the Queen of silent acting. She should've lived in the silent film age. Her movement and facial expressions are MAJOR

I'd even say she would have been a great actress during the Golden Age of Hollywood. She has this classic quality to her that I've never seen in anyone else nowadays. I even think that one would need some knowledge about old Hollywood motion pictures to actually appreciate her acting and see how great it is.

djBuffoon

I think an 8 is perfectly fair. Some amateur moments here and there, but overall a confident, mesmerizing, unforgettable star performance.

She has her good and bad moments, but as the weeks have progressed we are getting a lot more good acting than bad bits. It's really quite impressive how far she has grown! :giveup:

DiscoHeaven23
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I'd even say she would have been a great actress during the Golden Age of Hollywood. She has this classic quality to her that I've never seen in anyone else nowadays. I even think that one would need some knowledge about old Hollywood motion pictures to actually appreciate her acting and see how great it is.

I so agree, she's got a grace to her when she acts that reminds me of the golden age actresses

3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

She has this classic quality to her that I've never seen in anyone else nowadays

Really? Just exactly how many current actresses filmographies have you followed to the extent that you have Gaga's performance on AHS?

There are several PROFESSIONAL/trained actresses who would run rings around Gaga in terms of "this classic quality".

Too numerous to name individually. Of course we are talking about professionally-trained actresses, not someone whose "stunt-casting" has inspired wild-eyed and sycophantic praise from those who've followed her musical career.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Kermit

A solid 7.2/10.

Compared to the acting of the classic AHS cast I would say 6/10.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

giskardsb
9 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

I think an 8 is perfectly fair. Some amateur moments here and there, but overall a confident, mesmerizing, unforgettable star performance.

she has moments when her physical acting is on a par with the very best, better than many much more seasoned actors.  Her readings are up and down, but her potential really seems limitless.

Solitaire

I think her "calm" acting is about a 7, but when Elizabeth looses her sh*t it's an all out 10/10. And considering that her acting gets better with every episode I gave a 9/10 with hopes of standout performances in the remaining episodes.

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived