💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Mariah Carey - Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour 2016

Serendipity

Featured Posts

barcodemonster

I have never seen something so cheap coming from a mainstream artist since Katy's TGIF cover..

scan my barcode

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY MOM SENT ME THIS WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL AND HER AND I WILL MAY GO TO THE AMSTERDAM CONCERT JÖKFEWHFFLRGFNRGGR @Clean 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Alien Tulip

Is she only doing on leg? She needs to come to her hometown in nyc so I can watch her live. Mariah please fire the person who is responsible for these tragic art works since the elusive chanteuse era :air: 

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Is she only doing on leg? She needs to come to her hometown in nyc so I can watch her live. Mariah please fire the person who is responsible for these tragic art works since the elusive chanteuse era :air: 

She's also going to South Africa

Maybe more are coming soon

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Prismatic
7 hours ago, NoTalentGomez said:

It's going to be one of the biggest tour of 2016 alongside with 25 tour. Talent always wins. :applause:

Did someone forget Anti:The Geeatest Hit Tour? :Madge: 

But noooo. Going to be soooo broke again :giveup: Riri, Adele, and now Mimi... And all the albums I'll have to buy in 2016.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

2 hours ago, cav07 said:

I thought she couldn't sing anymore. :duck:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

46 minutes ago, Clean said:

Maybe more are coming soon

I think this is more of a Buzz Tour, since she hasn't been that present in Europe with MIAM-TEC, so her next Album will get more sales and it'll be easier for the singles to chart. I could see her going on tour again after #TheNextOne is being released!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Serendipity
Just now, Noahhh said:

I think this is more of a Buzz Tour, since she hasn't been that present in Europe with MIAM-TEC, so her next Album will get more sales and it'll be easier for the singles to chart. I could see her going on tour again after #TheNextOne is being released!

I think they'll extend this tour through 2017:giveup:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived