💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How sad would you be if Marina left music? :(

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

I'd be a bit sad, but not too sad. Marina's a fave, but a lower-tier fave for me. Besides, there's nothing I can do about the situation. At least Marina will still be alive and happy.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forslayage
21 hours ago, pink sushi said:

So if you are a massive fan of Marina, you might know that in the past couple months she has strongly hinted at leaving the music industry after Froot... :( There are currently no plans for a new album, so even if she does put out another album, it will be several years probably. The Neon Nature Tour will end this spring and that will probably be it from Marina for a LONG time. The thought is getting me very depressed.... I love Marina so much you have no idea. :( 

And this isn't like the wait between Gaga albums. Not that there ever really was much of a wait. And between albums Gaga is ALWAYS doing something in the entertainment industry. Marina will literally go back home to London and become a completely normal person. She's not very famous so there's no paparazzi or even fans recognizing her. After the Electra Heart era ended in 2013, she disappeared for MONTHS without a trace. I remember 3 months went by without a single tweet, picture, or sign that she's alive. It literally felt like she was dead. :( For about a year we barely heard from her. Just a few tweets a month and maybe a selfie if we were lucky.

I was just watching some videos I took at the 4 times I've seen her live, and it really just hit me that I will probably never see her again..... :(

She knows people are going to be upset if she leaves, and that she has so many fans. She will probably take a long break, but she won't quit the music industry. 

Electric Phire

Makes me sad, actually. I remember reading it in a magazine and was thinking to myself how can someone do that, but then you remember they are real people and might want to take a break from something they are doing, especially if they can, and explore other parts of themselves.

Prismatic

I will be sad, but after a week, I think I'll be over it.

I like her and stanned for her during the 'The Family Jewels' era, but FROOT hasn't really clicked. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

crybrowz

I'd be very upset but I want her to be happy. She seems like the type who gets easily overwhelmed by the fame lifestyle so I'm sure some time away from everything would do her good. I just hope we see her again in the not so distant future. 

Iwontell

She's an artist...she won't be able to stay too long without making music. I REALLY don't think she's leaving the industry. She might give herself a break, which is ok and healthy, but I don't think she'll put an end to her career...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Never really paid attention to her so I wouldn't care

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

47 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

If she doesn't release INHA and bring Neon Nature Tour to Finland before the break...:grr:

What's INHA?

pink sushi
3 hours ago, paul said:

What's INHA?

I'm Not Hungry Anymore. It's a song she recorded for FROOT that didn't make the album. She posted a short clip of it on Instagram back in 2014 before the album came out. 

4 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I'm Not Hungry Anymore. It's a song she recorded for FROOT that didn't make the album. She posted a short clip of it on Instagram back in 2014 before the album came out. 

omg yes I remember! "times on my side, all my worries are gone, I'm enjoying the ride" that piano song!

that sounded so good :(

Tropico

I'd be rather devastated :giveup: 

At least she ended on her highest note. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico
On 12/14/2015 at 7:48 AM, ItsVenusBitch said:

That's so vague though :neyde: 

Taking this with a vein of salt, as people have said this of Lana since Paradise tbh :emma: 

Well in one of the 'FAQ'in hell's she said that she wasn't really writing anything at the moment and wasn't thinking of a future album. She was just relishing in FROOT or whatever. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sizzily

I'd get over it but she makes great music.

All of Electra Heart's bridges are to die for!:giveup: So good.

One Banned Boi

Archived