💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Status of Lorde's Forthcoming Album?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Hey guys, 

I'm just wondering what you guys know about Lorde's new album? I miss her and can't wait to see what she's got for us next. 

Do you think her sophomore album will be major, or do you think she'll suffer the curse of the sophomore album? 

According to a study, about 67% of sophomore albums do worse than the debut album, they call this the sophomore slump.

tumblr_n01gnonQv01qhzi2jo1_500.gif

I'm not a big fan, but Lorde is a legit genius(literally). She's intelligent enough to not let the sophomore slump kill her career.

Future Lover

It's getting there I think. Afaik she was just in the studio recording with Jack Antonoff.

I can see her next album doing well, though. She knows how to be mysterious but in a good way. There isn't much bad press about her (if any). It seems like she has a bunch of general fans who would buy it.

Riot Poof

I think people will still be checking for Lorde. I don't think she'll top Pure Heroine commercially, but she'll still be very relevant to the alt-pop scene.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

darkchylde

I think her work on The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1's soundtrack proved that she can easily top her grammy winning first album.

FrozenKookie

I adore musicians who put all their plans beneath the table for years and do a ****ing savage out of nowhere when they're done. And I hope Lorde is one of them. 

Archived