'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart
2 hours ago, iAdrian97 said:

Am I the only one who is wondering why Tristan didn't become a ghost in the Hotel? Also how did Valenteno and Natasha stay in that hallway for 90 years and not die but that one kid died in like a week for not drinking blood?  I need answers! 

I think the kids have some weird thing where their measles come back if they don't feed, so the consequences are more immediate and severe for them.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

I think the kids have some weird thing where their measles come back if they don't feed, so the consequences are more immediate and severe for them.

So I guess they'll die if Ramona doesn't find a way to make them out... Or maybe she'll kill them :yay:

andy232000
2 hours ago, iAdrian97 said:

Am I the only one who is wondering why Tristan didn't become a ghost in the Hotel? Also how did Valenteno and Natasha stay in that hallway for 90 years and not die but that one kid died in like a week for not drinking blood?  I need answers! 

they drank rat blood 

mister max

WHO IS THE LITTLE MOUSE NOW 

:rip: 

and cheekbones for days

:rip: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

LaLuna

Mess @ me not knowing that the song Donovan was dancing to was Hotline Bling :toofunny: 

Also, now that I think about it, why didn't Tristan become a ghost? Everyone in that hotel has unfinished business but him? Please. Isn't his love affair with Liz unfinished business? As much as I love AHS, I think the writers tend to mess up sometimes, maybe there are too many characters and storylines to keep track of. I just hope Tristan or Valentino will come back, I want at least one of Finn Wittrock's characters to come back by the finale, I feel he was extremely underused this season. 

LastNight

Gaga was great in this episode, as was Sarah Paulson. I actually didn't care too much for this one, it seemed to just be a bridge between what has happened and what's to come, which is fine and necessary but it didn't make for an enthralling episode. Although it did have some great moments, Angela Bassett is everrrrything and the Liz/Douglas story was very touching. 

I'm excited for the next episode! Can't wait to see how it all comes to an end. 

Gaga was fantastic in this episode. That's the only good thing I can say about it. It was more like watching bad fan fiction come to life, tbh...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Katharine Hepburn

I really don't like Liz Taylor's character. She just annoys me and thinks she's better than everyone

xoxo Joanne

arthurhmangum

I made a thread about this, but it got deleted... 

giphy.gif

Do you guys think Iris and Liz shot the countess? 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

SlayLin
1 hour ago, littlemonsterwo said:

I made a thread about this, but it got deleted... 

giphy.gif

Do you guys think Iris and Liz shot the countess? 

Someone suggested the Countess used Donovan as a shield. :air:

They were also behind a couch so they could have easily dropped and used that as cover. I was feeling so happy that they were then reconnecting, then those two old bitches had to go and shoot 'em down. I hope they live! :ohno:

+ this the alpha 본전 +

As usual, Sarah Paulson's amazing characterization of the Nancy Spungen inspired "Sally" saved an otherwise disappointing episode.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived