other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

All these references to stuff that's trendy right now, like twitter, instagram, Hotline Bling and... **** bleaching (:laughga:) kinda makes me cringe because it's really a cheap kind of humor that won't work anymore if you re-watch the show in a couple of years. I must agree that the writing on this season is a little sub-par, even for a show that is known to be campy.

But Gaga is still doing such an awesome job :). Can't wait to see how she'll do in different roles.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Warholian

****ing hell, Gaga's acting has gotten good. I actually felt intensely bad for her as a character and not Gaga... and she's among the most recognizable people in the 21st century. She seriously does deserve the golden globe nomination. I just can't wait to see how she'll get even better for the last few episodes.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Warholian
4 hours ago, Felicia said:

So TRUE. It's great to hear an HONEST opinion. It's gets so incredibly old hearing the constant blind validation of Gaga (for what is at best a "middling" performance in this season of AHS).

People have different opinions than you do. That doesn't make them dishonest. Get over yourself.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

11 minutes ago, Growlithe said:

All these references to stuff that's trendy right now, like twitter, instagram, Hotline Bling and... **** bleaching (:laughga:) kinda makes me cringe because it's really a cheap kind of humor that won't work anymore if you re-watch the show in a couple of years. I must agree that the writing on this season is a little sub-par, even for a show that is known to be campy.

But Gaga is still doing such an awesome job :). Can't wait to see how she'll do in different roles.

I was just thinking this... The 1st American Horror story was not so comical. It was serious and truly horror. I think it could be a reason im not likeing it. Writing is for sure sub par.

5 hours ago, Princess Leia said:

All these connections! Glad its not Emma Roberts tbh.

26b45096fd55d0aaee6c71ec1f407808.gif

Hide contents

Is it true that Billie Dean is going to be in this season?

What are all these connections Ive seemed to miss tho :awkney:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, JbGaga said:

What are all these connections Ive seemed to miss tho :awkney:

Marcy who appeared in two episodes this season and mentionned the dog of the couple from season 1

Charles Montgomery and the Murder House were back

Probably Queenie back in next episode

And Billie from season 1 too... It's more connections than in any other seasons

8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Marcy who appeared in two episodes this season and mentionned the dog of the couple from season 1

Charles Montgomery and the Murder House were back

Probably Queenie back in next episode

And Billie from season 1 too... It's more connections than in any other seasons

When did we see Billie from seanson one? Sara Paulson is Sally right now...

And we dont no yet if its "Queenie" Not saying its not.

monketsharona
21 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

When did we see Billie from seanson one? Sara Paulson is Sally right now...

And we dont no yet if its "Queenie" Not saying its not.

Billie will be in seasone finale (confirmed)

And this is pretty much Queenie, that's her attitude. Ryan said we'll see several old characters checking in at the hotel in the last episodes.. 

That Hotline Bling tho, it ruins the whole vibe for this season soundtrack

Gaga acting was on point, but this season started out promising and I find myself getting less interesting to know how it will end

probably the storyline and the characters wasn't that excited

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived