celeb

Caitlyn Jenner: If you look like a man in a dress, it makes people uncomfor

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Why is she still shaming LGBT people when she is literally one?? She should be helping other transgendered people, not making them feel worse about themselves.

DiamondAngel

She's not being mean, she's telling the truth about how hard it is for her community. You all drag her for everything. 

Fernster7

She is right, it does make people uncomfortable but she's pretty ignorant to be honest. The article is dragging her for that and they make some really good points.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Whilst I'm torn on quite a bit of what she says, she is right here.

A lot of trans people face adversity because some people think they don't "pass" or look enough like the gender they identify as.

I'm getting a little pissed off at this constant tearing down of her. Yes, I think she may not be the best person to currently be in the public eye for the trans community, but she's still learning and adjusting to her new life. Instead of putting every damn word she says under the microscope, we should just be letting her find herself.

RainingOnMe
11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

She's not lying. It's the truth. 

It doesn't matter if she's not lying

she is completely shaming those who can't afford to fully complete the sex change process.

PopThatArt

She needs to just shut up already. She doesn't understand the greater issues LGBTQIA people face one bit. Or women for that matter. Read what Rose McGowan said about Caitlyn. So on point. 

Go see A Star is Born

Alien Tulip

She reminds me of those gay men that patronize feminine gay men by constantly reminding people "I'm not like the regular gays, I watch sports, wear snapbacks and listen to rap". 

4 minutes ago, Vidar said:

It doesn't matter if she's not lying

she is completely shaming those who can't afford to fully complete the sex change process.

No she's not? She's not saying it makes her uncomfortable or it should make others uncomfortable. She's saying it makes some people "uncomfortable", which it does.

3 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

She reminds me of those gay men that patronize feminine gay men by constantly reminding people "I'm not like the regular gays, I watch sports, wear snapbacks and listen to rap". 

And then when no one's watching  they bop to Pretty Girls and Bey's Diva :neyde:

it wasn't laaaahv

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, ****Eliza said:

And then when no one's watching  they bop to Pretty Girls and Bey's Diva :neyde:

:rip: 

SlayLin

The first time I saw a man in a dress was the late 90s on tv at age 5 so umm... it was literally not a big deal for me. All about how your raised I guess.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Archived