⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

as long as she doesn't become Donatella:derpga::air:

You make me think of this picture (series):

Lady+Gaga+seen+togther+fashion+designer+

I always thought this looked sooo before/after :rip:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPNick
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You make me think of this picture (series):

Lady+Gaga+seen+togther+fashion+designer+

I always thought this looked sooo before/after :rip:

This photo shows the true beauty of those 2 worldstars...  

Spoiler

Slay Fozzibear and Gaga

Spoiler

Oh and I see Donatella also is there:derpga:

Spoiler

No H8 guys just kidding

Spoiler

 

no I'm not

Spoiler

Ok I am

Spoiler

Really I am

Spoiler

Seriously

Spoiler

NOT

Spoiler

:stalkga:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronlop

Am I the only one who is unbothered by this?

 

I think it makes her look good tbh. I loved the ARTPOP tatoo pic look.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlaeUrAnus

I hate it when she messes with her face, but meh.

I couldn't care less. If she goes overboard, it is her fault.  

In a world where you could he anything, be kind.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Church
15 minutes ago, clefable said:

right now they look awful, im all for gaga with fuller lips as she had in the past however what ever she has done right now has completely changed the shape of her lips making them look saggy and completely different to before 

the sides sag down creating less of a curve now, that's what happens when you get too many injections. People call it "trout pout" because it resembles trout lips.

kiss kiss

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
32 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, what did you do today to try to benefit the community?

Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

Nothing that asks for likes on a forum :* 

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus
Just now, Phoenix said:

Nothing that asks for likes on a forum :* 

What

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

What

There's life outside here ;) Sorry for interupting you benefiting the community by making a thread about lip injections :D Continue as you did :)

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus
Just now, Phoenix said:

There's life outside here ;) Sorry for interupting you benefiting the community by making a thread about lip injections :D Continue as you did :)

You're so mean omg.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

You're so mean omg.

Well I am glad you are not. There is hope for humanity.

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
User

Behind this is a motivation which she better should investigate and make something artistically out of it. It is not healthy and beautiful in any case. 

This is rather a permanent problem shifting that has nothing to do with her lips, she had always normal beautiful lips. There are other reasons why people do this injections, it has something to do with manipulated society and not enough self-love resp blinded eyes to the true aching places in the soul.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMum
45 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's an interesting point.

Personally I don't really see a difference between applying make-up and getting face injections and so far nobody is really successful in proving to me that there is a significant difference at all. People "expressing themselves" with clothes is the same thing to me: you don't need to bother with how they look, technically, it's your own choice based on outside pressure.

No?

Well it is arguable on long term. Make up you put on and remove but exposing your body to chemicals that you inject to your face time and time is argued to have visible scars as time goes by, for example the "Lion face" that women get with long term botox injections.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus
1 minute ago, MonsterMum said:

Well it is arguable on long term. Make up you put on and remove but exposing your body to chemicals that you inject to your face time and time is argued to have visible scars as time goes by, for example the "Lion face" that women get with long term botox injections.

Yeah.. ok that's true. So it's like an extreme possibly self-injuring form of what I said. That's true, thanks for bringing it up, this alters my view a little bit.

3 minutes ago, User said:

Behind this is a motivation which she better should investigate and make something artistically out of it. It is not healthy and beautiful in any case. 

This is rather a permanent problem shifting that has nothing to do with her lips, she had always normal beautiful lips. There are other reasons why people do this injections, it has something to do with manipulated society and not enough self-love resp blinded eyes to the true aching places in the soul.

Yeah.. I think this is what I feel too. I don't really mind but then again, it's just a little unexpected coming from someone who values self-worship etc. so much. I mean, her BTW horns were a good example, I feel, of how you can make something like that artistically empowering, especially since they were temporary.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...