news

NY Post slams Gaga's Globe Nom

NYCMonster1984

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

I mean... The category she was nominated was pretty specific.  It wasn't like she was nominated in Best Leading Actress in a Drama.  

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

He's been on her ass for a while now. I think he should remove that giant stick from this bottom.

The deadly glove that’s more impressive than Lady Gaga’s acting
http://nypost.com/2015/11/02/the-deadly-glove-thats-more-impressive-than-lady-gagas-acting/

Lady Gaga vamps her way through ‘AHS: Hotel’

"Can Lady Gaga act? Well, not really"

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/lady-gaga-vamps-her-way-through-ahs-hotel/

And now this. Almost like he has some kind of agenda :toofunny:

Is he a real person or has Angela Chen been reborn as a trans man.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

:LMAO:

Are we sure this article genuine and not drafted earlier like another one did to Rihanna last week or so?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrewStevens

NY Post is trash. They let a bunch of no ones bash everyone who is popular.

This could have been a well written negative article but instead it showed how biased is this person. Also many of his reasons are dumb.

How many clicks we all gave him ? Why you don't copied it just here ? 

He wrote several negative articles in just few days were he criticized Gaga in AHS. He has clearly and agenda and it would be better to copy something like that, not reward.

Of course all the clicks motivates him ;)

Prettiestboy

For the people on here who say that in their opinion she isn't ready to recieve this nomination, I want to know what qualifies you to make that decision you aren't even apart of the industry so sit down and praise the queen because the people with the qualifications have spoken!! They see HA and majority of the general public see it so how do you a "FAN" have the nerve to try to take away her accomplishment when y'all were living for AHS the whole season... I'm gonna stop there because there's no point in dragging y'all any further #GagaForTheWin

I expect many more negative articles like this because Gaga is in the spotlight again. :laughga:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Michael Woodson
11 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

People need to keep in mind that this is her first real acting role. This is how the character of The Countess was written and I think Gaga does a pretty decent job of nailing it. We don't know how Gaga would do in other roles given the chance.

Gaga does a "pretty decent job of nailing it"??? Have you been watching AHS Hotel at all??? She does a great job of nailing it. She's a great actress. Come on, give her some ****ing credit for ****'s sake. 

Michael Woodson
35 minutes ago, Prettiestboy said:

For the people on here who say that in their opinion she isn't ready to recieve this nomination, I want to know what qualifies you to make that decision you aren't even apart of the industry so sit down and praise the queen because the people with the qualifications have spoken!! They see HA and majority of the general public see it so how do you a "FAN" have the nerve to try to take away her accomplishment when y'all were living for AHS the whole season... I'm gonna stop there because there's no point in dragging y'all any further #GagaForTheWin

AMEN!!!! Very well said. Couldn't have said it any better my self. 

Michael Woodson
12 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

People need to keep in mind that this is her first real acting role. This is how the character of The Countess was written and I think Gaga does a pretty decent job of nailing it. We don't know how Gaga would do in other roles given the chance.

Archived