šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NY Post slams Gaga's Globe Nom

NYCMonster1984

Featured Posts

NYCMonster1984
4 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

People need to keep in mind that this is her first real acting role. This is how the character of The Countess was written and I think Gaga does a pretty decent job of nailing it. We don't know how Gaga would do in other roles given the chance.

I'm really curious to see her next acting role. I think that will really prove her to critics.Ā 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"When you look at Gagaā€™s competition ā€” Kirsten Dunst from ā€œFargo,ā€ Sarah Hay from ā€œFlesh & Bone,ā€ Felicity Huffman from ā€œAmerican Crimeā€ and Queen Latifah from ā€œBessieā€ ā€” itā€™s clear that the HFPA nominated her because they want her star power at the show."

Agreed, but the slamming of her acting was unnecessary, esp. the argument that she showed no range. That's painfully untrue.

NYCMonster1984
1 minute ago, manicholic said:

First NY Post article I sort of agree with but regardless I wish GijhssĀ will winĀ 

I do think Fargo (Kirsten) will win. That show and character is phenomenal. You should all watch it if you don't yet.Ā 

wahkeenasitka

yeah well i don't expect that Gaga is going to win that award, and i agree that Gaga's nomination is mostly just an effort to bring her star power to the show, but that the award will more likely go to one of the other candidates.Ā 

GagaMyBlood95

Um it's not like she asked for it.. She got the nomination and I don't see the problem?

I felt like I read an article written by a teenager.. and he calls himself a journalist.. WTF?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

I agree with the fact that others deserve the recognition too, butĀ the bashing was not really needed.

I personally think Gaga is doing a great job on AHS. I've only seen the first few episodes but The Countess so far isn't explosively emotional, so why would Gaga play it any other way? She's doing what the role requires and has been said to be bringing ideas to the show etc so she's doing a great job.

monketsharona

They can stay pressed Gaga is powerful !Ā 

She let no chance to haters in 2015 to drag her. They are not ready for 2016.Ā 

Caesium

"Gagaā€™s story arc consists of her seducing various clone-like men ā€” and then slitting their throats with a gloved finger concealing a blade."

You can tell this journalist only watched up to episode 2 or 3. Room 33 and Flicker showed a lot more to The Countess' character.Ā 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

andy232000
14 minutes ago, gagadonkster said:

Its not Gagas fault someone thought she was amazing as countess and she was nominatedĀ :flower:Ā 

Id like to point out it was Several people who though she was amazing ;)

isaacanthony

I knew this was going to happen...it's to soon for her to be nominated for such an award!Ā 

I only hope this will be the only major tabloid that will bash her on her acting.Ā 

andy232000
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

I agree with the fact that others deserve the recognition too, butĀ the bashing was not really needed.

I personally think Gaga is doing a great job on AHS. I've only seen the first few episodes but The Countess so far isn't explosively emotional, so why would Gaga play it any other way? She's doing what the role requires and has been said to be bringing ideas to the show etc so she's doing a great job.

the writer ignored like 6 episodes since he only describes her acting up to episode 3. the 3 episodes where her character is not yet explored...

Archived