💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NY Post slams Gaga's Globe Nom

NYCMonster1984

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

**** the NY Post and **** the retarded, ignorant, worthless piece of dog ****, waste of human space that wrote that ****ing pathetic bullshit article. What a ****ing joke... Gaga is a great actress and she has been phenomenal on AHS Hotel. She works very hard. She deserves this nomination/recognition. Shame on all of you here who discrediting her and saying that she doesn't deserve this nomination. She deserves it more than the other nominees. I think she will win it. DEAL WITH IT!!!!!  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm not even going to read it with that  title...:wtfga: "Wtf" is this perezhilton.com? !:toofunny:

Edit:   Oh, this is old. I thought it was about her winning. lol

They sound so hurt, like they had a spot in the nomination and got passed up for Gaga. They take their opinion far too seriously, Gaga deserves it and gets to keep it and they can seethe!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JackTheTripper

there were some very stylised posing in the beginning and not enogh acting performance, but she did show quite a rang over the season. But, Than again Eva Green didint won for her performance in Penny dreadfull-and believe me she was the heart and the soul of the searies-her perormance literary left me with open mouth every single episode-AMAZING WOMAN AND ACTRESS, sorry for being off topic-but it seem so wrong that someone who putt soo- I mean soooo much effort in her work doesnt get recognition

Archived