💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What a WEEK for Gaga and for All of Us Here!

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Just this Monday TIHTY got a Grammy nomination.  Today Gaga got a Golden Globe nomination for her first lead acting role in a tv series. Tomorrow she'll be honored by Billboard as the Woman of the Year 2015. :applause:

Best week ever. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley

can't wait for the Women in Music event's performance airing on Dec 18 2015 (for those who need that information). :giveup:

in before she debuts lead single :giveup: 

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

can't wait for the Women in Music event's performance airing on Dec 18 2015 (for those who need that information). :giveup:

Hopefully there will be still livestream tomorrow or at least a recorded decent video. :flower:

Bradley
Just now, Evo said:

Hopefully there will be still livestream tomorrow or at least a recorded decent video. :flower:

isn't a livestream kinda equivalent to 'airing'? :neyde:

15-second Instagram videos with potato quality are all we gonna get I think.  I won't watch any fan recorded video though. :derpga:

Iwontell

What a year...ppl treating her like a human being again...it had been a while...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

isn't a livestream kinda equivalent to 'airing'? :neyde:

15-second Instagram videos with potato quality are all we gonna get I think.  I won't watch any fan recorded video though. :derpga:

Oh well, i was thinking about tv airing.

My thirst won't let me resist watching those potatoe quality video. :flutter:

HausOfMiklaus
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

What a year...ppl treating her like a human being again...it had been a while...

Amen, sis.

2mniyv9.jpg

NYCMonster1984

18 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I know!! And you can see she looks and feels so much more alive and happy than two years ago. I'm glad she picked herself up and carried on after all she went through. 

Archived