💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Mariah Carey shocking new Live Vocals!

Noah

Featured Posts

Her best 2015 Performance so far, her vocals are getting so much better again!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Seeing her live in Vegas during Christmas season and her singing AIWFCIY. I am jealous of everyone of those people in the audience. :giveup:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, just4fun said:

Seeing her live in Vegas during Christmas season and her singing AIWFCIY. I am jealous of everyone of those people in the audience. :giveup:

It's her special New York Concert series, Vegas starts in Feb. again!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, KenonEpic said:

lol the commentary....

I didnt see anything shockingly new

Well, it's better than her BBMA Performance!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DiscoHeaven23

The girl's still got it.

It's really hard for women, cuz their voices get deeper as they get older. So hitting those high notes can be a challenge. 

Poor Mariah. Im such a huge fan of her. Her voice was untouchable. But years of bad technique and not enough rest have led to some unfortunate vocal deterioration. A lot actually. She is really struggling here just to even stay in her mid range. Her once signature hand gestures are pretty much gone when she sings. Now you can see just in her hand movements how bad she is struggling just to make it through each song. 

3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Poor Mariah. Im such a huge fan of her. Her voice was untouchable. But years of bad technique and not enough rest have led to some unfortunate vocal deterioration. A lot actually. She is really struggling here just to even stay in her mid range. Her once signature hand gestures are pretty much gone when she sings. Now you can see just in her hand movements how bad she is struggling just to make it through each song. 

She's learning new techniques with a new Vocal Coach and her Vocal doctor. They made some huge changes, if you just look at the 2014 Performances of hers, and the ones now, she changed in the right direction, it may take another year, but when she rested her Vocals after Vegas ended for two months, and then starts recording her Album she'll be back like she was in 2005!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Alien Tulip

I'll always love her and see her as one of the greats but she has been struggling vocally but it's normal since she's a lot older now. People can't expect her to hit high notes and whistle like the way she did when she was 19 and in her 20s. This performance is decent and I think she will improve. 

5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I'll always love her and see her as one of the greats but she has been struggling vocally but it's normal since she's a lot older now. People can't expect her to hit high notes and whistle like the way she did when she was 19 and in her 20s. This performance is decent and I think she will improve. 

Here is a Video from the ending of AIWFCIY where she hits the high notes effortless!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

GagaMyBlood95

If you compare this to her previous performances in the last like two years, this is very good and an improvement, but it can't touch her old old performances..

Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

If you compare this to her previous performances in the last like two years, this is very good and an improvement, but it can't touch her old old performances..

Well, she will never have her voice from 1990 back, but she's getting near her 2005 voice!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived