Madonna invented 19th centuary fashion :applause: legendary fashionable queen

xoxo Joanne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Economy said:

Actually, im pretty sure our fan base would :rip: 

we did it with Katy Perry and Nicky Minaj :rip: 

And you know there will be some pressed Monster in his 50s doing this exact thing when the new "it" girls arrives in about two decades. :rip:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I see someone is angry because their fave didnt get grammy nom ina long time......but really this is really sad 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FrankGutz

The delusion

tumblr_nyppc7thkd1t03zvio2_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Schwerk

Similarities don't mean ****, so tired of this nonsense. The extreme low for me was when B Akerlund of all people (former stylist of Gaga and Madonna) accused Gaga of copying Madge by wearing the same feather headpiece (totally different look and occasion) How delusional does it get when even top stylists are sucked into this madness?

That last one is extremely cringeworthy. Madonnna's outfit is paying hommage to Marlene Dietrich so in their eyes their Queen would be a copycat too I guess, and Gaga is clearly paying hommage to Frank Sinatra lol. 

Madonna borrowed a lot from her style icons, movie actresses from the early 20th century so it's no suprice that style will make it too AHS Elizabeths closet, being she was an actress from that era. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

JusKeepBreathin
51 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Madonna invented 19th centuary fashion :applause: legendary fashionable queen

Yep she was around back then and the first woman to wear a men's suit in a performance was actually Madonna and not Marlene Dietrich. Lol yeah right.

Pretty much every pose and styling used in all those photos was done in the 1930's and 40's by Marlene Dietrich. 

Marlene-Morroco-3_1930-Photofest.jpg

1-marlene-dietrich-everett.jpgtech_tabak_marlene_dietrich_AA_03_01a1.g

Marlene Dietrich. Queen of doing it all first. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

Jesus, they must never heard Annie Lennox.

judy.jpg?w=476&h=600

Eurythmics+Art+Design+Exhibition+Private

or the fact androgyny was a thing in the 80s.

david-bowie4.jpg?w=748&h=124

boy-george-culture-club.jpg?w=488&h=150

joan_jett.jpg?w=600&h=440

grace-jones2.jpg?w=428&h=600

xkmgnhbqknttgla.jpg?w=480&h=600

Maybe that's why people just should not limit themselves to one genre, it makes you ignorant and embarassing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LoveandMagic
6 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Yep she was around back then and the first woman to wear a men's suit in a performance was actually Madonna and not Marlene Dietrich. Lol yeah right.

Pretty much every pose and styling used in all those photos was done in the 1930's and 40's by Marlene Dietrich. 

Marlene-Morroco-3_1930-Photofest.jpg

1-marlene-dietrich-everett.jpgtech_tabak_marlene_dietrich_AA_03_01a1.g

Marlene Dietrich. Queen of doing it all first. 

Marlene Dietrich was the sh*t. Sexy as hell too.

On topic:

I hate these stupid stan wars. Some people never grow out of the middle school mentality.

Pressed Madge fans hating on Gaga. Pressed Gaga fans hating on Madge. Pressed Katy fans hating on Gaga. Pressed Gaga fans hating on Katy. Pressed Nicki fans hating on Gaga.Pressed Gaga fans hating on Nicki. Pressed Britney fans hating on Gaga. Pressed Gaga fans hating on Brit.

And let's not forget:

Pressed Nicki fans hating on Lil Kim. Pressed Lil Kim fans hating on Nicki. Pressed Tay fans hating on 1D. Pressed 1D fans hating on Tay. Pressed Katycats hating on Tay. Pressed Azealia fans coming at Iggy. Pressed Iggy fans bitching about Azealia, etc blah blah blah. I'm sure I forgot several other dozen fan feuds.

People need to grow up. They need to learn that they can dig the music and artists that they like without having to spend all their free time trolling other artists and their fans and looking up every pressed ass article or photo they can find to try to discredit an artist they hate, because guess what? Even if all that crap is true, all those lame ass articles and photos they search for and spread about claiming it's "news" (trolling), it won't make their fave any better of an artist. It won't make their fave more talented or skilled or legendary. And it won't impact their own life in the slightest! All it does is show the world what losers they are for being so obsessed about someone they claim to hate. 

I've noticed a handful of such trolls on this very site, and I have no respect for them what-so-ever, but I also pity them and the sad little obsessers like PawsDown and his ilk, they will never find happiness or contentment because they actively seek out things that spread misery, and they foolishly think that by targeting other people so viciously the world can't see what they really are. If they spent an ounce of that energy having their own lives, think of what they could accomplish.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I don't get why anyone cares about the actions of one fan of Madonna, like get over it.

Also, I love how it's "madge stans" in the title like this fanbase's sh*t doesn't stink :rip:

JazzGa

Oh wow madonna invented hair blowing everywhere and wearing a men's suit wow 

How would anyone know how to hold their hand in front of their face if not for Kween madje showing us how that fateful day in 1980whatever??? 

She betta go baCK in time and drag that Marie Antoinette bitch for copying her 200 years ago!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived