šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

digital art

NTGD Round 8 "My Christmas Tree's Delicious"

Brad

Featured Posts

theARTVampire
5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Also, where are all the entries?

It's been a full week, almost, and there's only one entry...

Some of the participants might be confused when ThattGuy and you talked about the idea of this roundĀ being not-judged and open till New Year.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green
9 minutes ago, Brad said:

Unfortunately, you can't reserve images. But no points get deducted from entries with the same images. As long as they're not basically the same entry all together, it's fine.

Yas, please!

Ā 

Also, where are all the entries?

It's been a full week, almost, and there's only one entry...

Oh ok :)Ā 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

3 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Some of the participants might be confused when ThattGuy and you talked about the idea of this roundĀ being not-judged and open till New Year.

I mean, yeah, but neither me nor Sunny confirmed that.

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

@theARTVampireĀ @WarholianĀ @HuremĀ @GagasphereĀ @ThattGuyĀ @Florian

Updated the OP to include:

After brief consideration and discussion with @Sunny, we have decided to extend our Christmas break starting now until January the 4th.

This will give our contestants and judges more time with their families in the coming weeks.

Contestants can still post their entries, but they will not be judged this round. We hope you all understand and have a spectacular holiday season!

I, personally, started losingĀ the interest after non-contestants started submitting their entries. I honestlyĀ don't know how to write this without sounding rude, but if you wanted to be in the comp you should've signed up.Ā :ohno:Ā In the original GGD competitions, the entries were PM'd to the host and then they were posted allĀ at once. Imo, that's way more exciting than posting entries in this thread when we're done.

Ā 

:green:

26 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I, personally, started losingĀ the interest after non-contestants started submitting their entries. I honestlyĀ don't know how to write this without sounding rude, but if you wanted to be in the comp you should've signed up.Ā :ohno:Ā In the original GGD competitions, the entries were PM'd to the host and then they were posted allĀ at once. Imo, that's way more exciting than posting entries in this thread when we're done.

Ā 

I understand. Once we come back from break, only contestants can enter. Period.

If someone who isn't a contestant would like to post their work, they can do so in the outtakes thread.

All submissions will be PM'd to me or sunny and then released when the results are.

46 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Ā 

I completly agree with this. **** off non contest hoes

Queen Of Pop

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Ā 

PM me but I don't have space anymore :air:

And yeah, I remember the old competitions. It really was fun waiting so see what other people did :yes:

Ā 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Someone could make an edit from that picture where Gaga's coming out from a present box, it's a shame it's in LQ

Thank you @Brad and @Sunny for taking everyone's thoughts into consideration. We all appreciate it very much. I completely agree with the new rules as well, regarding PM'ing the entries and releasing them all with the results. This was why I would always try to wait until the very end of the competition to post my entries.

Ā 

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and enjoys the break! I look forward to resuming the competition! Everyone's work here has been great, and I thank Brad and Sunny for creating this great competition!

Ā 

Much respect to everyone! :)

5 hours ago, Dhipita said:

I completly agree with this. **** off non contest hoes

Play nice.Ā :grr:

1 hour ago, ThattGuy said:

Thank you @Brad and @Sunny for taking everyone's thoughts into consideration. We all appreciate it very much. I completely agree with the new rules as well, regarding PM'ing the entries and releasing them all with the results. This was why I would always try to wait until the very end of the competition to post my entries.

Ā 

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and enjoys the break! I look forward to resuming the competition! Everyone's work here has been great, and I thank Brad and Sunny for creating this great competition!

Ā 

Much respect to everyone! :)

Thank you! We want to make this as fun as possible for you guys. If you ever feel like something isn't right, feel free to shoot me and/or Sunny a message so we can properly take care of the situation.Ā :gaycat:

GloZell Green

Welp it looks like I'm not welcome here anymore. I'll be back in season 2Ā :neyde:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Any news aboutĀ how the competition is going to continue?

They saw how good I actually was in previous rounds and decided they did me wrong by voting me out and decided to cancel it and just hand me the crown. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I came to accept the fact that I deserved it

Queen Of Pop

KyliesChild
1 hour ago, Dhipita said:

They saw how good I actually was in previous rounds and decided they did me wrong by voting me out and decided to cancel it and just hand me the crown. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I came to accept the fact that I deserved it

Justice has been served.

Archived