Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The play starring Jessica Lange pushed back !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT -- featuring Academy and Emmy Award winner Jessica Lange as "Mary Tyrone" -- has been pushed back and will now begin previews on Broadway on Thursday, March 31, 2016, with an official opening set for Tuesday, April 27, 2016. The show had originally announced an April 19 opening.

This is a limited engagement through Sunday, June 26, on Broadway at the American Airlines Theatre on Broadway (227 West 42nd Street). Jonathan Kent will direct, as part of Roundabout Theatre Company's 50th anniversary season.'

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Roundabouts-LONG-DAYS-JOURNEY-INTO-NIGHT-Starring-Jessica-Lange-Pushes-Back-Broadway-Opening-20151203#

Which means she'll have time to guest star in AHS Hotel ? this is the last week of shooting :stalkga: 

The play is over in June which will permit Jessica Lange to return in season 6 if she wants. 

Evan Peters

jessica wouldn't even have time to film. i don't know how these people think they're gonna be able to get two episodes done in 5 days. looks like everyone will be working early in the morning into the middle of the night.

there's simply no time to squeeze in some guest appearance to sate the thirst of her fans.

emma roberts is an abuser

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

jessica wouldn't even have time to film. i don't know how these people think they're gonna be able to get two episodes done in 5 days. looks like everyone will be working early in the morning into the middle of the night.

there's simply no time to squeeze in some guest appearance to sate the thirst of her fans.

Emma said they are shooting the last two episodes so I guess they are wrapping ep.12 (maybe with Gaga shooting her scenes) and fully shooting episode 13. 

SpaceAce
1 hour ago, Wolf said:

They're probably finishing the last episode now tho

Yep. One of the directors confirmed it a couple days ago.

Archived