Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ariana vs Meghan

Serendipity

Who do you think of these will have the bigger next era?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think of these will have the bigger next era?

Featured Posts

Supersonic

I like Ariana better, she's less annoying and doesn't cling to archaic gender roles for her artistry like the other one.

Honestly     THEIR NEXT ERA FASHION IS GONNA B WEIRD     LEMME TELLYALL  THEY GOIN B BALLd  DEY B LIKE search?q=ARIANA+GRANDE+BALD&biw=1920&bih    THAT    CUZ GAGA  GOIN BE SNATCHIN WEAVES  search?q=ARIANA+GRANDE+BALD&biw=1920&bih watch out adele  

JusKeepBreathin

Meghan will out sell her I don't think by much. It won't be like Adele vs Bieber. It'll be Meghan out selling her by a little bit. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

migamiga

Meghan makes me so uncomfortable and idk why. I actually don't know anyone who likes her but for some reason she's super successful

Ariana 100%. Ari's voice is so powerful and unique. Her vocal range is crazy big! Plus, she's my celebrity crush since 2010 :flutter:

Btw Ari has 6 T10 songs, no?

Serendipity
32 minutes ago, Ariola Grenade said:

Ariana 100%. Ari's voice is so powerful and unique. Her vocal range is crazy big! Plus, she's my celebrity crush since 2010 :flutter:

Btw Ari has 6 T10 songs, no?

yes she does :) 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Katharine Hepburn

I like Ariana as she's a talented vocalist but I don't like the music and image she's been given. I like nothing about Meghan.

xoxo Joanne

Ariana can sing far better than Meghan can. Her manager, unfortunately, seems to be trying to fit her into a mold (Focus has the same song structure as Problem) and I feel like people will get tired of that. I really hate that she went with Justin Bieber's manager.

If she continues to diversify her music the way ME evolved from YT (which was mostly 90s R&B bops), it might show people that Ariana has more to offer.

Meghan... she's cute, I like her singles, but I don't know what she'll do for her next album. I don't know if the 50s sound will continue working out for her.

Serendipity
Just now, Ariola Grenade said:

cause u wrote 4 in the OT :duck:

I meant their last eras

ME had 4

Title had 3

Focus is from Moonlight

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

3 minutes ago, Clean said:

I meant their last eras

ME had 4

Title had 3