Arizona Sky

How will the GP react?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How will the GP react?

• They'll completely blow her off like they did with 'ARTPOP'
    • They'll give her another chance & have an open mind

Featured Posts

Warholian

At this point I don't think they give a **** about what she wears or how she presents herself. What will determine if it's a success is if the music is good and if it's able to be picked up by the general public. I doubt it'll be a mega success like so many here expect it to be, but I think she'll be accepted well. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

JanPianoMusic

It all depends on the lead single. It needs to be catchy, the video needs to be memorable and the promotion needs to be on point. 

Also, the second single needs to have a video this time around. 

You will never please everyone.

PrinceGaga

We need a couple more singles and videos this time. She will slay, I have full confidence in her.

Dramatica

As her manager Bobby said : She doesn't need to look "eccentric" (remember her looks on Applause) and "artsy".

Now, if she makes a simple comeback like Slaydele, people will praise her again, 'Hello' music video is far from originality and is not that creative, but it works, it hits, it talks to people, and has gained 600 million views after a month and a half (soon to surpass Lady Gaga's most praised music video 'Bad Romance').

It is really the best time to make a comeback, with simple music, simple music video that anyone could adhere to and relate to (as she said herself, in Billboard interview).

As Henry Adams said : "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication".

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Reality

I'm conflicted with this question. I don't want Gaga to be one of the "popular" singers, I want her to be who she is and not just do things for the sake of doing them. I want her to be herself because when she does, we can too and we can empathize with her.

At the same time, I would love it if she had a huge "Adele" sort of comeback, then people would really understand who Gaga is and how incredible she can sing—if they don't already. 

🃏🖤👹

11 hours ago, The Professor said:

Depends 100% on the music 

This.

This is probably the first time ever that all that matters about her is the music itself.

it wasn't laaaahv

8 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

(soon to surpass Lady Gaga's most praised music video 'Bad Romance')

still not better :flower:

it wasn't laaaahv

Everything is in the hands of the first single in my opinion.

If the song is good AND she promotes it well (radio interviews, GREAT performances, Lyric video/hype the video release a lot) people will be open about LG5.

If she song is mediocre it will do worse than Applause.

11 hours ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

RIP MONSTERS. :toofunny:

No wonder she stopped calling us Monsters/Little Monsters.  She hates us and she's looking for a new fanbase under a new name. :rip:

Fiona Apple

It depends on the music. But I am positive about it.. Don't expect pre-BTW success or attention tho

8 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

As her manager Bobby said : She doesn't need to look "eccentric" (remember her looks on Applause) and "artsy".

It is really the best time to make a comeback, with simple music, simple music video that anyone could adhere to and relate to (as she said herself, in Billboard interview).

As Henry Adams said : "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication".

She never said that she will make simple music. But more music were her talents can shine more, that's it.

ARTPOPdidntflop
3 hours ago, JGD said:

No wonder she stopped calling us Monsters/Little Monsters.  She hates us and she's looking for a new fanbase under a new name. :rip:

:(

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived