💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will a 2017 release date of LG5 ruin Gaga's career?

Edonis

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

There's no way she's not gonna release it in 2016, thank god.

delete your avi fat

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

tumblr_llmzfdn6fN1qdlkgg.gif

:neyde: what

This site sends me into a spin of emotions because I never know when to use commonly known memes in fear of being WP'd

:emma: 

ARTPOPdidntflop

*me to the GGD Gods*

please dont wp me im sorry for using the demi lovato meme :giveup: 

OT: I cant wait for lg5

Reality

I don't think it will necessarily "ruin her career", it could also be a good thing. If she releases LG5 in 2017, then that was 4 years after ARTPOP was released, who knows, she may have a huge "Adele comeback" and be more popular than ever—I don't think that is necessarily going to happen, but it's hypothetical. 

🃏🖤👹

Morphine Prince

Well, I personally think she should've at least released a single this year and an album in 2016. 

2017.... her influential and commercial peak was in 2010-2011 (I've already said this). 2013 showed a decline in her influence but it was still good. If she waits until 2017 it could be bad, commercially speaking.

I'm sure she'll deliver great quality, which is what should matter the most anyway. 

It would be an even stupider decision than not shooting another DWUW MV after they knew the first one was scrapped.

Alfonso

Not ruin her career, but, honestly it would be a waste to everything she has scored this year, all the hype, the promo, oscars, women of the year... All the positive things, and if she released in 2017, the wait would be frustrating for us and it could damage the album commercially :giveup: 

Arizona Sky

I don't like these threads because I really don't want it to happen, but if it did; it might ruin her commercial success career.

DiscoHeaven23

Me, if the album doesn't come out till then..

anigif_enhanced-5866-1410144462-1.gif

But really, I can wait, but I won't stan because a 6 year break between Born This Way and a new album ain't gonna work for me. 

Archived