💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia talks Rihanna skipping writting session, Katy Perry and other

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

venusian
1 hour ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Well as a fan of Rihanna and Beyonce, may I say that the only one that didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth is actually Perry? Gosh, these "revelations"...talking about massproduction of music... Disgusting. Getting help, borrowing ideas that's one thing, but building a campus to work for you and have it supervised? Someone making an appointment for you to show up and collect your song! LIKE WTF?! :toofunny:

beyonce obviously has a great team together and shes getting work done. thats how you get **** done. 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why is Gaga virtually the only player at the top of the pyramid that doesn't use other people's songs? 

Beyonce made me lol... Locking people in a house will they finish her next album

Rhianna.... That was disappointing. I dont think Sia needs that kind of treatment at this point in her career

StrawberryBlond

Nice to see some of these lazier types get their true colours exposed. Sia's been such a good songwriter for Rihanna - you'd think that would win her more respect, but no. That's why I don't buy it that Rihanna's really trying to be artistic with her new album - it's all someone else's artistic vision. It's hard to trust any of these pop types anymore. Gaga is one of the few who's the real deal when it comes to writing.

That entire article was very interesting. I loved how she said that she found Titanium and Wild Ones to be very cheesy because i always did too! And then she said she felt bad when some people said Titanium really helped them through tough times. Again, that was like me! I guess we can't really judge what affects people. It's just I think that if a song is riddled with such cliches, how can it really touch you deep down inside? That comes more from specifics rather than vagueness.

1 hour ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Bey has writing camps?? Like Rihanna??? 

By the sounds of it, she's more hands on than Rihanna, though. She actually is in the same space with them and moves back and fro between them, chopping and changing. That at least shows that she tries to have some say in the process. But with Rihanna, her team writes it all away from her with zero of her imput. I saw an article at the end of her Loud era that said it's basically like a reality cooking show and Rihanna's the celebrity judge at the end who walks in and picks the best ones. That's why I always hesitate to call her an artist.

She kinda pointed out the obvious.

tumblr_mlaa548YeM1qcqqpjo1_r3_250.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Prismatic

Nooooo. Don't expose my fave like that Sia. Some people can't take the idea of Katy actually being part of the writing team or anything she release. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

sipthistea

Although I don't really like Katy Perry, I must respect her integrity as a writer and her input in her songs. At least she shows up and sits down to write her own songs.

Shame on Rihanna and Beyoncé, the writing camp situation is just lame :toofunny:

3 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

On KATY PERRY: “[Like Adele, Katy Perry is] also quite dominant, and she’s extremely a--lytical. I actually quit within the first hour of our first session. I was like, ‘Can we both agree this doesn’t work? Like our whole songwriting dynamic?’ And she was like, ‘I love it. It’s like a puzzle to me. It’s like a crossword.’ And I was like, ‘But this is boring for me. The a--lysis is totally boring for me. It feels like the enemy of creativity.’ It was so cool to be able to have that conversation on why we wrote in such entirely different ways. I’m glad I didn’t give up on it because I actually did get a song out of it, and we also really had a laugh because we were able to be authentic.”

Not surprised.

Mobster

Real footage of Beyonce's camp when they were working on  ***Flawless

Fire.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

ARTPOPdidntflop

"But I still believe I'm straddling the line between art and commerce, but I think that my visual work is art and my music is definitely commercial. I think I managed to trick people a little bit into thinking I'm more arty by making creative, artistic, visual work and applying it to commercial music. Maybe. I don't know." - Sia

Imagine if Gaga said this in reference to ARTPOP 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived