💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

An intimate walk with our 2015 Woman of the Year

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

super ultra

I wish I could walk around with her in the sunset and just chatting about life and everything :giveup: 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

One of the most beautiful and honest Gaga video I've ever seen.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

15 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Yaas Cisgendered Heteros-xuals confirmed LG5 title... Slay my straight p*ssy

funsucker.png

asana15

A beautiful Lady walking around beautiful grounds in the beautiful weather. How could you not feel inspired to write and sing beautiful music.

Oh Gaga, whatever happens, happens for the best. Take all the time you need, soak up all the beauty around you, and then, when you ready, put it out. We will be there waiting. I know, you will not dissapoint.

Mobster
3 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

funsucker.png

The title slays and you know it

tumblr_lqic42XBGu1qdiwudo1_500.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Michelle

That property :wub: what a great video but I kept thinking the dogs were going to get out ..... I know there's a fence but ?

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

AlexanderLevi2

She's getting us ready for LG5. I feel that it is JUST around the corner. Koji and Asia have probably heard the whole dam* thing!

Currently listening to Joanne

Alien Tulip

Awww this video was so beautiful. I kinda got a bit teary eyed not gonna lie because this video sort of feels like Gaga is closing the year 2015 slowly until December 31st. This makes me sad and a bit nostalgic of all the amazing memories of this year but also it makes me so excited and anticipate 2016 more. 

destructivelove

Did this b---h just reveal the album themes to us?!?!   The truth is in her   cursive :neyde:

Just now, HMLSwine said:

The title slays and you know it

tumblr_lqic42XBGu1qdiwudo1_500.gif

i know... I really can't wait for the music video for Heteronormative Societal Construct

Archived